dad
Alumni games days was damn damn damn fun!!!! Ytd was the nice nice day=)
Chua Si Min ma'am, Sheila ma'am and SiJia ma'am and Melia and two ex-ma'ams were in my grp. On the bus to the first destination, ma'am ask us where we live. Then I found out that Sheila ma'am lives around bukit timah, simin ma'am lives in ang mo kio and sijia ma'am lives around bukit timah too. Then sheila ma'am/simin ma'am said that shi yun ma'am said that cong always gen1 zong1 shi yun ma'am. hahaha. I can imagine it.
Accomplishment: I memorized the first 20 elements of the periodic table ytd. Becoze we had to recite it. Then I thought had to memorize it. So i sorta memorize a bit. Then I came home and brushed up, and I could memorize it liao. yay!
There was this water incident. Coz I draineded my water bottle even b4 we got outta the first destination, so I was dehydrating throughout. At the Farrer park market bus-stop, 38 ma'ams asked me and melia if we had water and we said no (melia finished hers too). ma'ams was bout to give us their water. We obviously cen't take it coz it means that ma'ams would have less water to drink. So we said we weren't thristy. anyway, some time later, after we got our ice and other stuff. Ma'ams asked us to drink the ice so quench thrist. They actually meant 'to drink the melted ice'. I misinterpreted and sucked the ice instead -.- anyway, then zhenzhen ma'am offerede us water. Me and melia din dare accept. Afterwards, at Turf City, we saw sqdms. Melia and I 'whisphered' across to chu to beg for water. But sqdm had no water liao. Zhenzhen ma'am saw us asked sqdms and offered us water again. We still din accept. Then she ordered us to drink it. We still din dare. Coz it would mean depriving ma'am of water if we drank. Now to the saddest part. Zhenzhen ma'am put the water in front of us. SO TEMPTING!!!! anyway, then the other ex-ma'am bought us ice-cream to eat. Me and melia ate a little only. Coz ice-creams inrease thirst. in the end, melia came up with this brilliant idea to go toilet to drink tap water. So we asked for permission and went to toilet. WAHHHH.....so shuai.....i love water. Even though it was a little salty. Then we filled our bottles and went back.
While cam and I went to buy ear-sticks for sqdms, ex-ma'ams talked to sqdms. And sqdms went to tell ex-ma'ams that i am hua1 xin1. i am fuming now. goose man. SQDMS!!!! sighs.....
anyway, according to sqdms, they told ex-ma'ams that i liked shi yun ma'am. So now the whole world knows that i like shi yun ma'am. goose. But i not high over shi yun ma'am liao....
oh ya, then while we were going run bukit timah, sheila ma'am kept telling simin ma'am "trust me".....
oh ya, i suddenly rmb sth. The other time, we were discussing bout where we would do drills when 41 came in. Some sqdms wanted to use the same spot and same sqdms wanted ot use the other side and let 41 use our ex-spot. The cong said "pls larh. The other side is bigger. this is called upgrading. Would you rather fight with 41 to use the old spot or upgrade to use a bigger spot?" i found it very funny.....haha
oh ya.....aaaaaaaaaaand *drum rolls*, JUNG'S BACK!!!!! ahhhh, finally. Her new specs are soooo cool, like that type of smart smart professor. And jung also gave us a belated taiwan chirstmas card. =)=)=)
~pipa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home