Wednesday, December 20, 2006

daddy

I am feeling very happy.

I have just crapped to my fullest on msn!

I feel so accomplish=)

.

I have discovered an amazing weakness in myself.

I have great difficulty in doing normal things while I'm semi-conscious.

Classic example below.

Xue ting ma'am called me while I was in dreamland.

I reached out, grabbed the phone off the hook, said hello, and semi-consciously put it back on the hook.

Where's my brain?!

I feel stupid. But I know I'm not stupid because at least I didn't say that I'm meichun.

It might just be any other idiot who picks up the phone and hangs it up almost immediately.

-.-

I just realised I described myself as an idiot. But, that proves I ain't an idiot coz no idiot would say that he/she is an idiot, unless he/she is a drop-dead idiot.

I realised I'm a drop-dead idiot.

I shall me magnamious and forgive myself for hurling abuse at myself.

I just realised how smart I am. With simple use of paragraphing, my post suddenly seems so loooong.

I wanna go dragon moon. I'm serious. I agree with pooh that I'm jealous. In fact, I'm weeping alr.

Dragon moon sounds so fun.

I think shee ting ma'am is very nice. She was nice during previous act=)

I am digressing.

I have settled on my New Year resolutions.

First, I am not going to fall asleep in class anymore.

Second, to make up for the time not spent on sleeping in class, I shall sleep at 9.30 or earlier each night, regardless of homework. Homework can be copied. Sleep can't.

I played xiangqi with my daddy. I lost miserably but happily. For the first time, he didn't gimme chance. I like that. My daddy is the coolest daddy on earth=)

My toe nail's turn purple again after wearing boots. Third toe nail to have the misfortune. I'm worried that by sec4, all my toe nails would have turned purple. That would be terrible. Where can I find a replacement?

How can I have hanged up shee ting ma'am's call?

I feel very sad. Don't bother to comfort me. At least it wasn't ahem=)'s call.

thank you for reading the above,
pipa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home