Sunday, November 12, 2006

pipa (short for pipa-nige-long-ting-tong)

DING!!!! POST TIME!

I shall post now. I totally forgot that ytd was Weilin ma'am's b'd. Oh goose. How could I? AHHHH!!! Anyway, I remembered that it was JIA YUIN'S!!! So I went online and wished she happy b'd. Then she started sprouting crap so I started dao-ing her. First time. Usually it is sqdms who dao me.

Hey, and today's my b'd!!!! whoots. This morning, immediately after I woke up, my dad went 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!' and I was very happy. Until he said the next line 'So, you'll turn from 13 to 14.' ARRRGH!!!! sob sob fume fume. How can he not know my age...

And you know, talking bout age. I think I look very old. Most of my aunties think I'm in Sec 3. Oh ya, that time, when Charlie 38 ma'ams brought us to Beauty World to buy materials, the shop's lady boss asked me 'ay, ni3 men3 shi4 sec 3 arh?' AHHHH....she should ask Shi Yun ma'am they all not me!!! And I was very gang1 ga4. Then Shi Yun ma'am realised the gang1 ga4-ness and told the lady that we were all in different levels. Then the lady ask how we knew each other. Then Shi Yun ma'am told her that we were in the same CCA. Somehow, I never thought our relation with ma'ams were 'same cca'. I mean like 'same cca' doesn't equals 'ma'am-cadet relation' right? Nevermind if you don't understand. I think I sound logical.

Freaking out over the 3rd class drills test. I hope we all pass. Fingers crossed.

I had a dream that I lost my U last night. Damn freaking hell larh. Luckily its only a dream.
I really feel like quitting NP to escape the drills test. But must stick to my yuan3 zhe3. Cannot give up. right. jia you ba 40!

Listening to the i_o_i_o_ song now. IT IS MY CURRENT FAV SONG!!! Let me post the lyrics...

I.0. I. I. I. I. I. I. 0. I. 0. I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O. I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O.I.O. I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O.
You know I love getting up in the morning
When the sun first strikes the trees
All the morning birds that sing above
Still bring back memories
Of a girl who stood beside me
When the rights I did were wrong
But she went back down the river
Just when I thought I could be strong
When I thought I could be strong, so I sing
I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O. I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.0.
She never told me why she left me
But the letter say goodbye
Now my mornings are for wond'ring
And my nights to reason why
Why a stranger comes to steal the love
Of a girl I had to hold
But she went back down the river
Just when I thought I could be strong
When I thought I could be strong, so I sing
I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O.
I sing, I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O.
I sing, I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O.
I.O.I.O. I.0.I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O. I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O. I.O. I.I.I.I.I.I.O. I.O.

ding,
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home