Tuesday, October 17, 2006

daddy

I ought to be sad and in a mourning mood today. But instead I just feel so high. I think it's coz drills today was kinda...interesting? fun? haha, can't find the exact word to describe it. zong3 zhi1, it was very nice. *smile smile smile*...But the sad thing is that Amelia, Honghong, Kathy and I had to leave halfway for choral night prep. awwww....so sad. When we came bck (Amelia and I), ShiYun ma'am and Linette ma'am taught us how to report to the ma'am examining us. There was one part which ShiYun ma'am told Amelia that she (amelia) always trembles, then Amelia said that it's coz she did pumpings and got muscle ache or sth. haha, but really lor, she has been trembling since I starting knowing her. anyway, I started 'muffled laughing' remembering how I laughed like siao that time when I saw Amelia trembing. Seeing me trying not to laugh, ShiYun ma'am asked me if I know that Amelia trembles, then for some stupid reason, I think I snorted, coz I was trying very hard not to laugh and suddenly got alot of 'stored up laughter', so I snort lorh. Then right, when reporting to Linette ma'am, I mis-aim-ed and was like marching on the spot while preparing to behenti. Coz obviously cannot march into ma'am. Then Linette ma'am told me to aim better next time and that I should not march on the spot while moving the arms.

Suffered some muscle aches today. my pi4 gu3 was so pain as we had to sit on the floor for a looooooooooong looooooooooooooong time.

Can't go with sqdm tomorrow...WAHA...coz of the 3rd lang. i miss having Amelia going to 3rd lang too. sighs...

starting to de-hyperize....

waha, i wanna play baminton now....
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home