Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Daddy + Mummy + 2 guests of the day

Mc: Start now
Hong: Okay.
Mc: hello...
Mc: This is MeiChun
Mc: I thought start liao!?
Hong: ello everyone...
Mc: Okay...
Mc: V good.
Hong: Wah..!
Hong: Very lame eh...
Mc: No lorh...
Mc: Think of topic.
Hong: knockknock
Hong: Where are our quests??
Mc: heyhey
Mc: You know right...
Mc: Maths exams tomorrow..
Mc: Who is confident of the hcf and lcm thingy
Mc: Can tutor me?
Mc: Guests?
Mc: ???
Hong: No one here.
Hong: That's bad.
Mc: Aiyah..
Mc: Restart lah
Mc: So lame
Hong: I think we bored our quests to death
Mc: hahaha ok.
Hong: Maybe they very hardworking
Hong: Go study maths
Mc: noble
Mc: I am bored too
Mc: Change topic
Mc: Don't post la
Hong: I want to post!
Mc: heyhey
Mc: If nobody coming you want to come?
Mc: Hong?
Hong: ehh...
Hong: Think first
Hong: but if me only then like very weird eh
*mc starts whispering some secret to hong*
Amelia: Tomorrow 2 pm go home ok??? <--- pop out from no where
---- End Of Post----
Thank you for your attention.
We are very sorry to announce that our guests were indeed bored to death.
Therefore, we apologise very the poor quality of this post.
We will try very hard to get them to talk more next time
Probably feed them some Chicken Essence or Ginseng so they can keep awake.
---- End of Nothing ----

haiya. This is stupid.
Anyway, we are staying back tomorrow to do library service again tomorrow!!
But tomorrow until 2 pm only. Coz Jung and Mc got 3rd language.
Melia want to go meet friend.
Maybe the rest of us might consider staying back
lalalalala. Feeling a bit high and sian now (???)
What nonsense am I talking about..?
How can I be high and sian at the same time??
High because of the secret that mc 'whispered' to me
Sian because I got nothing to do.
Now's 5:28 PM
OHHH!!!! MY CHEN WENJIE SHOW IN 2 MINUTES' TIME!!!
HAHAHA. I AM WESTERN MEDICINE LE.
MC MUST REMEMBER TO LEND ME THE CHEN WENJIE DVD!!!
AND REMEMBER GO COLLECT OUR RUBBISH WITH ME TOMORROW MORNING..!
I suddenly feel weird. Omg! So diulian leh!!
Imagine going around the school dragging a garbage bag early in the morning.
Nevermind. For the sake of my class, I shall sacrifice.
lol. OMG!! 5:32 PM le!!!
BYEBYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home