Saturday, October 07, 2006

daddy

Was playing english chess with the computer just now. Started off very enthu and hyper, ended off fuming and moody. I think i am slipping. Haven't played for a looooooong loooooooooong time. I kept losing and after like 3 games my brain went marshmellow. Had back ache, eye ache and was very 'qok heh'. I think i am becoming stupid. That is bad coz there's still one more paper to go. My mama's giving me stress by reminding me every single minute not to go and play and i injure myself coz i got one more paper. oh goose. mood spoiling act.

The haze is horrible. I hate it.

Was listening to Sam Hui's songs just now. Sam Hui's songs can really change my mood. Most of his songs tell of the harsh life during his time. But every time i hear them, i won't fume anymore. i think i'm a sadistic. Anyway, he one song which tells of someone's daily life. That someone's daily life revolves around going to work, getting scolded by his boss daily, getting caught up in a stupid jam, eating the same food everyday and feeling very 'qok heh'. Then i found it very funny. The tune is catchy too. I think this sounds boring to some ppl.

Jie ying got top five for jap exam again. how expected. It is the most stressful thing sitting next to somebody who forever gets near full marks while you forever get a near fail. but jie ying is quite nice. no airs de.

Can't wait for 9pm. xiao hai bu ben 2. I think Joshua ang very cool.....

Was listening to the songs amelia sent me just now...no comment

i'm crap
mc

i finally know why i like posting in white. It is like posting nothing. Also, it is sorta discouraging for readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home