FAMILY OF FIVE

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

daddy

and...

HAPPY B'DAY TO SQD TWINS- AMELIA! AND KATHY! AND....b40!!!!!!! happy b'd to you, happy b'd to you, happy b'd to amelia/kathy/40 , happy b'd to you!!!!!! yayy!

posted by 40 at 3:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contributors

  • 40
  • Meichun

Previous Posts

  • daddy i am feeling bored, i am feeling sore, i am ...
  • Mamahaiz... Squatemates having fun in library... M...
  • mamaNot suppose to blog now, but since I nan2 de2 ...
  • daddyI shall continue to post in white. It's fun. ...
  • MaMaE-learning... Haiz... I got terrible headache ...
  • MaMaBIG NEWS!!! SOMEONE FOUND FENGLING!!! WOOTS!!I...
  • daddyi need to tell everybody sth very impt otherw...
  • MamaToday was a happy day for me... Yea. Really fu...
  • Mamahmmph. Why you all think that there's no squad...
  • daddyto squaddies: about the latest squad problems...

Powered by Blogger