mama
Not suppose to blog now, but since I nan2 de2 come online.. So just blog a bit lo.
I am aching all over from yesterday's badminton. My right hand, my back and both my legs. coz yesterday they all reach very late. So starting only got daddy and me. Mummy and younger bro reach at 7+, jiu4jiu4, jiu4mu3 and uncle reach at slightly before 8, sis reach slightly after 8 and xiao3yiyi and uncle JJ reach at about 8.30. So from 6-7 only got daddy and me. And so I am suffering from horrible aches all over. Only played 5 matches. and I lost 2. bleah. Coz I played twice with uncle vs jiujiu and jiumu. Then this is the second I see him only. So no mo4 qi4. Then we lost 1. Another one is me and sis vs jiujiu and jiumu again. Obviously we lost. Coz mi sis cannot hit back balls as in cannot hit very far and she somehow like to hit very low then always kana the net.
Yesterday downstairs celebrating mid-autumn festival. So crowded and noisy. But got free candy floss. hehee. And my bro zhong4 the lucky draw leh! but it's only 2 tupperwares... -.- Oh ya! Saw kembangan CC's dragon dance troupe :) Very nice. They performed trice yesterday. Their long2 is orange de. Those brightbright orange like your higlighter. Yeah.. Nothing much la
I am eating marshmallows now... I am so sugary!! Yesterday eat 1 bigbig candy floss then today eat marshmallow. Later still got the children's day celebration! hahhaa. So old le still celebrate children's day. But nevermind. It's fun. I mean the tibits are the fun part. I love nothing about children's day except getting to eat lots of junk food. hehee.
Okay I continue reading the notes that my sis give me for unseen prose le. Just making my marks higher so it won't look so bad. Coz I am going to fail anyway... and I am going to get kicked out of NY. 70% for EOYs LA in order for me to survive and stay in NY which is so darn impossible. blahblah... Nevermind. I go read le BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home