daddy
I shall continue to post in white. It's fun.
Watched the dressmaker show ytd. I think Jinkeng should just take both Cuilong and Tangtang. Coz right, they are equally good and he shouldn't waste such a good oppurnity...and I think that Boss Rong very cool but not compatible with Cuilong. He is more pei4 with Miss Leng. And that Songsheng...I'll just say I hate Song Sheng.
I wish there was school instead of e-learning. I am totally slacking at home and I feel like sleeping. This is a bad sign...I shall do my daddy's breathing exercises to keep myself awake.
Was studying history ytd. Did the mock paper. Overshot by 10min and still haven't finished....BAD!!!! Must try to be faster. But really, if I go any faster my handwriting would be illegible.
btw, went to my friend's angel's blog. I think her blog is very nice. Any thing that bounces is nice coz bouncing is good for health.
Had a dream about the 'seven buttons' thing again. Haven't dreamt that in like four years. Wonder why I suddenly dreamt it. note: 'seven buttons' is a figment of my imagination. Talking bout that, I suddenly rmb all the figments of my imginations. I think I was very creative when I was younger. Now, after grow slightly older, the brains grow stupid and uncreative...so sad.
Oh ya, I am still fuming with sharon. But, the prob is, I forgot why I'm fuming, sighs.....short term memory loss....
Oh ya, I am going to say a prayer every night to pray about the exams. That sqdm, classmates, friends and everybody shun4 shun4 li4 li4 go through the exams without getting depression or anxiety disorders.
today is a rotten day.
the end
p.s.: suddenly rmb a story my daddy told me..."A long time ago when my daddy was young, there was so such thing as a fridge. One day, my granny bought a basket of oranges. She told everybody to eat the more rotten ones first. So everyday, they ate the more rotten oranges and therfore ate rotten oranges everyday. So for many decades, they ate rotten fruits everyday." When my daddy told me this story, it sounded very amusing, but it looks kinda lame on screen...aww....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home