MaMa
BIG NEWS!!! SOMEONE FOUND FENGLING!!! WOOTS!!
I've been singing it for months without the song, and now, someone has finally found it!! Whoever that is, THANK YOU!! I'm very HIGH now! Someone who has the fengling, please come online and send me! hahaha! Let's make it our squad song!!! o.O I realised all my sentences ends with an exclaimation mark!
Yesterday night, I suddenly remembered something that we need to settle during squad meetings, other then the drills, squad problems, knots and lashings, shiku, and telephone system! AHH!! I can't remember now!! ddd I getting old. lao3 ren2 chi1 dao1 zheng4. I remember something else now. We have to do our first aid also. But this's not what I thought of yesterday!! I remembered it's quite important de!!! but I just can't remember. Haiya.. Nevermind. I remember le then plan it in our squad meetings. Any of you think of something important that we have to settle must say hor.
I shall tell you all a good news! Yesterday, we got $12 for free!! First time we went to Mountbatten CC to play badminton coz Kembangan CC fully booked le. Then they overlooked something very important. We booked the court until 8 oclock. But they forgot that there is a MP coming at 8, so we have to stop at 7.30. Then they offer us a court FREE the week after next for 2 hours to make up! Which is equals to $12!!! So good right! wahahah.
Yesterday, my aunt keep saying "Stop giving me that look la!" as usual... According to sqms, "that look" is the look that I always do naturally when I don't understand or don't know something. They say that my eyebrow will shoot up and "protrude" out according to Amelia. That's so weird. I never knew it until sqms told me -.- I never knew I always make "that look"! Why nobody tell me before!!! I shall aim to not do that look anymore! coz I think I also always do that during NP leh... Which is a BAD thing. I never see myself doing that look before, so I actually don't know how it looks like. Coz I cannot do it unless I am really doing it. Meaning, I must really don't understand something then I will do that look. Then sqms were saying that next time I do it, they'll ask me to freeze and bring me in front of a mirror. hahhaha. Obviously, it didn't work. So I still don't know how it looks like!! I think it's a very awful look coz almost everytime I do it, sqms will start laughing or will look at me with weird expressions. lol. Worst thing is if I do it during NP. I think my "that look" hor, irritates people. So if I do during NP... hahahah. Bad xia4 chang3 for me.
And yesterday, I lost my temper over the squad email. You know why?!! Because I hate it. :) hahahah. No la.. Because it's flooded with all the stupid squad problems. Why you all choose this time to talk about squad problems?! I want to study de leh... Spoil my mood. Later I fail then byebye le. I have officially rank the squad email as most irritating place. And since it's irritating, I shall not go until EOYs is over when I have all the time to settle all the stupid problems, one by one. haiz...
Actually hor, all the stupid mails inside are all talking about 1 main problem. We are not bonded. Okay. My opinion on this is that it's not that we don't want to bond. Is people don't want to cooperate and bond. see?? And the people that don't want to cooperate, don't even read the squad email! So you all write so much crap inside also no use. And the people that don't want to cooperate hor, actually it's not their fault also. Coz we never give them enough attention, so they don't feel a sense of belonging. So they of course prefer their classmates to us right? See... We are actually the cause of everything. So we should try to help them and not keep complaining. By complaining doesn't help. It just give people more problems. hahaha. Yah.. So I'm not going to squad email unless someone writes something constructive inside and ask me to go and see.
As you all can see from the tags... Amelia had a problem that is chao funny!! I was laughing away at the screen. It's really very funny! Okay. Maybe because her problem is not so serious de. And it's more of a misunderstanding. hahahah. It's like when melia, hc, mc and I always go down to canteen together... Then melia and hc stick to each other, me and mc stick to each other. Then she said that she stick to hc coz me and mc very close. Then I said I stick to mc coz she and hc very close. Okay. Small part of the problem. This is not the funny part and it's not really the problem. Coz melia forbids me to tell anyone about her problem. So I can't say it here. But it's chao funny!! Shall tell you all a bit. It's something to do with amelia and hc being exceptionally close. hahahaha. Okay.. I see that that is rather fei4 hua4.
Aiyo.. My sis playing maple again. She said she want to pause maple then she still play everyday... My bro even worse... He wake up in the middle of the night to play maple. Crazy. He's addicted le. Like drugs like that. I never see before people can sleep, don't want to sleep then go play computer de leh... I want more time to sleep also cannot T.T
Okay. I MUST go study le. Didn't really study yesterday coz half the time I wasn't at home. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home