Mama
Wah... Mc, first time you post depressing post. I have posted millions of depressing post coz I only post when I am depressed (most of the time). but today, I am feeling good! So I shall not post too depressing stuffs.
There is really no need for you to worry so much eh... If you are like me and you starting worrying, I understand. but you so smart le still expect higher! aiyoyo... Singaporeans are so kiasu (including me) XD Like kathy... SOOOOO Smart le still study like siao and keep saying that she is very lan. Anyway, I have the xin1 li3 zhun3 bei4 to get kicked out of NY le. I need to get SEVENTY PERCENT for my EOYs!!! And that is just a border pass only. What crap. My unseen was totally sucky and I wrote all crap. My compo, I wrote the most boring topic coz I didn't know how to write the others and I never even use any descriptive words!!! And I spelled a very important word wrongly. Then today the summary,I didn't know cannot exceed then I go and write 102 words. Mr. Kaw last time said that can exceed by 10% de!! Then today he go write on the board that cannot exceed and I didn't see -.- And therefore, I exceeded. kns.
Today, on the bus, Pinky had a very interesting question. What if you are have to re-study Sec 1 again, then how arh? Will you be in Batch 40 or 41? Then I was saying that if you are made to study in Sec 1 again in NY, you would obviously change to a school that allows you to study Sec 2 right? But even if you really stay in NY and study Sec 1 again, most probably you will just quit NP. Coz a bit gan ga. You will be in Batch 41 but you cannot be close to your ex-sqm which are us then have to call your ex-sqms ma'am. Very cham. Then we were saying that if can remain in batch 40 hor... Then your class got another NP person in 41, then chao fun! Everyday in class, she will have to call your ma'am. hahaha. Okay... Daydreaming.
Today, actually wanted to celebrate our second squad birthday de... But tomorrow have history, everyone want to go home and study. Somemore after we finished our exams, Sec 3s, Sec 2s and most of the Sec 4s still having exams. Then we cannot sing birthday song loudly. And today's Amelia and Kathy's birthday too!! 3 birthdays together, but pity it's during exam period. We postponed that squad birthday to after exams then we celebrate :)
lalalalala... I am happy (as in not depressed) since yesterday!! :) I decided to kan4 kai1 a bit and throw aside all the depressing stuffs like having to leave NY. And I don't know why yesterday when I reached home, I feel different. Different from normal times. I like never dao my family eh! I was so surprised also. My mother talked to me and I opened my mouth, very surprisingly replied in a nice tone without feeling frustrated!! Never knew that type of feelings can be so wonderful. haha.
MC sing english version of happy birthday song so I shall sing chinese version :) ehh... Sorry my laptop no chinese -.- So I just write han yu pin yin hor. paiseh.
ZU NI SHENG RI KUAI LE
ZU NI SHENG RI KUAI LE
ZU JINGJING/BAIXUE/SISHI SHENG RI KUAI LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... ...
ZU NI SHENG RI KUAI LE!
:) Answer to that mystery.
Vance claimed he had a barber shave off "seven months of whiskers" the day before. Yet his cheeks were "tanned" and his chin was "bronzed." Had he really been in the sun for seven months without a shave, his skin would have shown white where his whiskers grew.
Give you all another one. :D
Dr. Evelyn Williams, London-born New York dentist, was preparing to take a wax impression of the right lower teeth of his patient, Dorothy Hoover. Silently, the door behing him opened. A gloved hand holding an automatic appeared.
Two shoots sounded. Miss Hoover slumped over, dead.
"We've got a suspect," Inspector Winters told Dr. Haledjian at his office an hour afterward. "The elevator boy took a nervous man to the fifteenth floor - Dr. Williams has one of six offices on the floor - a few moments before the shooting. The description fits John 'Torpedo' Burton.
"Burton is out on parole," continued the inspector. "I had him picked up at his rooming house. As far as he knows, I want to question him about a minor parole infraction."
Burton was ushered in and angrily demanded,"What's this all about?"
"Ever heard of Dr. Evelyn Williams?" asked the inspector.
"No, why?"
"Dorothy Hoover was shot to death in less then two hours ago as she sat in a chair in Dr. Williams' office."
"I've been sleeping all afternoon."
"An elevator operator says he took a man answering your description to the fifteenth floor a moment before the shots."
"It wasn't me," snarled Burton. "I look like a lot of guys. I ain't been near a dentist's office since Sing Sing. This Williams, I bet he never saw me, so what can you prove?"
"Enough," snapped Dr. Haledjian, "to send you to the chair!"
What was the basis of Haledjian's remarks?
lalalalala... Can guess how he know Burton was lying?? hehee. Okay. buaibuai!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home