Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mama

Sorry mc, promise to do combine post with you de. but my 7 o'clock show second last episode and 9 o'clock last episode. hehee.

I was so damn happy yesterday that Gao Ming and Shuyang together again!!! WOOTS! The part when Jie'er killed Gino hor, I wanted to kill her leh! Always bring so much trouble to Gao Ming. That Weilun and Jie'er both very *fill in your own adjective* Already say they don't like them then they still ying4 ying4 want to stick in the middle. But good that Weilun admit that he was the one. haha. The ending very short... So bad de. It's like the last 5-10 mins then is Gao Ming and Shuyang together again.

Yesterday, after science paper, we first went to run 1 round around the school as warm up. Then we practise shooting coz none of us, except Michelle, knows how to shoot. Then we still want to play basketball -.- So in the end, we played Captain's ball instead :) I think it was a draw... But not fair de lor... Their team got Michelle, Amelia and HuiCong. I thought we lost eh... But according to mc, it was a draw. Whatever. Then water break. And we went back to shoot again.

Then we decided the play badminton but the wind too strong, so it was rather a failure. Next time after EOYs, then we can go Hall and play again :) Then we went to a swing and swing lo. It the one in front of the canteen de. Then we sang songs blahblah. mostly is jung and chuchu singing coz the rest of us all don't know how to sing. Then me and mc were using out racquets as guitar or voilin depending on the mood of the song. hahha. Quite childish eh. Then we sang the oh when 40 cheer LOUDLY. We were practically screaming. Then a teacher pop her head down from upstairs and asked us to shut up. hahha. So we went to the tire swings where we could shout for all we want. When 3 sqms went to refill water, Pooh, mc and I were trying to do cartwheel. I can do eh!! hahhaa. Very long never do le. Chuchu don't want to try. Then mc was trying to do dive roll on the grass... -.- So dirty la! Then in the end, all four of us the legs very ichy coz of mosquito bites.

Ate lunch and Pooh went home. Oh, then the Li Tian ma'am thing hor, it's like that de. Pooh, mc, and I were walking beside the stalls towards to front. Then mc and pooh starting going "Li Tian ma'am! Li Tian ma'am!!" Then I was going "Where? Where??" Coz I was searching among the hugh groups of Sec 4s at the top of the stairs. She wasn't there. Then when we were at the pillar with a dustbin that time hor, I was still where-ing. Then mc whispered to me "Turn behind" So I swang my head around and she was right behind. Then I xia4 dao4 la. So I quickly turn my head back. End of story.

After that I wanted to go Popular to buy something. Then when mc and I were walking back to the canteen, we saw one BIG group of 37 ma'ams. Other squadmates also saw and they were calling me like siao to ask me to quickquick go back coz got a BIG group of 37 ma'ams. haha. but the never bring my handphone along. i put in my bag :) Then after I think we walked around the school, then those with racquets were pretending they were rifles. I think I was the only one that is so childish eh. Then we were going to fight terrorists :) hahaha. Oh no, it's only me. I wanted to play da3 zhang4. but no one want to play with me. So in the end I had to play with myself lo. Then I ended up having to shoot the air with invisible terrorists. haha. At that time hor, squadmates were training to be fierce ma'ams. They say no one can laugh or even smile. must give a cold look or chou lian. lalalala. Don't know if they cheng2 gong1 or not. But mc and I haven't even 1 minute jiu4 started laughing le. Coz I was immitating the CIDs. You know, everytime they turn a corner, they will hold the gun up and hide behind the corner for some time and when they think it's safe, the will turn the corner and raise their gun in case there were any huai4 ren3. hahaha. The rest of the squadmates where walking behind us so I don't know if they got smile or not. but they never laugh eh! So li4 hai4. Then they keep reminding us not to laugh or smile so next time can give that type of cold look. haha.

Now to the nice part. LIBRARY SERVICE!!! Pooh had to go home too so we were left with 6 people from the original 10. We were made to split into 2 groups. Jung, Melia and HuiCong one group, then mc, chuhcu and me one group. Their group so boring de! Just arrange and pack the books. Then it's like for the whole 4 hours, they like never laugh at all leh! My group was like western medicine. Throughout the 4 hours, we were laughing like western medicine and VERY noisy. Our first job was to pack the books on the trolley into the boxes. First, we need to put a label at the last page of the book. Then we put them nicely in the boxes. After we finish 2/4 boxes, we have to push them outside and lay them nicely in a row. This was definitely not a job for girls man. The boxes so damn freaking heavy. We 3 person carry also carry until half dead. Then when we need to push themto close gaps, we were pushing like western medicine yet the box doesn't even budge. Then we were like lying on the floor kicking and pushing the boxes. Finally, all 6 boxes were outside.

Then the librarian told us to go upstairs to carry down flatten boxes to open up. Chao difficult to carry! Then we were once again half dead from carrying the boxes from their original places to the stairs. (which is such a short distance) hahha. Here comes the nice part. Mc came up with this FANTESTIC idea to slide the boxes down. SO FUN!!! Chuchu was right at the top of the stairs, I was at midway and mc right at the bottom. Chuchu will slide down the flatten boxes to me and I was slide it down to mc. CHAO FUN!! Then we were laughing like western medicine at our childish acts. Then when chuchu went to take more boxes, mc decided to try sitting on a flatten box and sliding down. I can still remember chao clearly what happened!!! very embarrassing de. So I shan't say. But I was laughing even more western medicine-ly. Then when the boxes were all down, mc and I was incharge of taping up the bottom of the boxes while chuchu opens it up and stack them up after we taped finish. I must say that we were chao efficient. *snap* and all the boxes were done :) The tape thingo right, got this very sharp blade. You just have to use a bit of strength and the tape will just break off. And that was how I ended up with a plaster on my left index finger now :) After we got the hugh pile of boxes done, we realise that we blocked up the whole passage way and the librarian made us carry ALL the boxes to the back. So we formed this transport system. mc would take two boxes at a time and pass to me then I pass to jung then jung pass to melia then melia pass to chuchu and chuchu dumps it at the back. Once again, *snap* and all the boxes were at the back. waha.

Then the librarian made us arrange and pack books like the other group. Still quite fun. I think is huicong. She said something like "I thought it was because they were doing something fun, that's why they were so noisy. but now, I don't think so." waha. We sure were noisy. but there were no students in the library except us! So we shout loudly also nevermind de. :) After that, mc and I went to collect out garbage back and a tube. We were draggin the garbage bag and holding the tube which made us looked rather toot. haha. Then we were saying that the tube is the da2 gou3 bang4 and we are gai4 bang1 bang1 zhu3. Then we were walking all over the school trying to find somewhere where we could put our garbage bag and collect them back on Wednesday. Apparently there was no where. We went to a storage room at our squad toilet there to see if Uncle Jack was there and could open a classroom for us. But he wasn't there. When we were walking back out, we saw this place which looked rather safe and cleaners might not see it and throw it away. So we hid our garbage bags and tubes there and try our luck. If the cleaners throw away then it's too bad lo.

Now comes the worst part of the day. When we returned to the library, we found melia and jung with chou lians and chuchu was crying. Cong was still sleeping coz she got headache. Then we kept asking what happened then they kept saying that nothing happened. but obviously something happened. haiz... I think is we hai4 de. Coz I heard Jung said something like "Why you two go out never tell us...? You were looking for you two all over the library leh.. Then we cannot find so we came back and continue packing lo" but then we got tell them we going to take our garbage bag and find a place to put mah... I think they never hear. Then for the rest of the day, I was a rather depressing mood. We hai4 squadmates become so sad. After we left the library, we started singing NP songs which made me more depressed. We sang NP ying1 xiong2 3 times I think. Then dang1 ni3 gu1 dan1 ni3 hui4 xiang2 qi3 shui2 the np version the chorus and the whole original one. Then we sang peng2 you3 quite a few times also. I sang the hong2 qing1 ting2 the front part. No squadmates know how to sing hong2 qing1 ting2 eh... Very nice song! But I don't think nynp got sing. Never hear them sing before. but my sis's squad always sing de. So I also know how to sing lo.

That was what happened the whole of yesterday, although I think some parts the order like wrong. but nevermind. We are planning to go library service again next Wednesday and we can go shopshop together on Thursday. :) Window shopping. Coz I no $$. hehee. See first la. Or maybe Thursday we can go ECP and play. Squadmates said that next time squad outing go ECP hor, don't want to book chalet coz very ex. And the money comes from squad fund. and Mc so tan1 xin1 eh... She wants someone's parents' to sponser us a chalet. Sleep me house even cheaper but you all have to sleep on the floor. haha. Next time then decide :) Now must think where to go on thurday :) okay. buaibuai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home