MaMa
Today the History was horrible!!! A lot of people couldn't complete the paper. I completed but I wrote chao little!! I am dead... Just hope my Geography can save me :)
Jung lend me Fei Xing Bu Luo!!! And she lending me Yi Ran Fan Te Xi tomorrow!! hahha. Like that I can save a lot of $$... hahaha. Tomorrow we playing basketball and badminton!! lalala... Overly excited. Tomorrow basketball and badminton then Saturday I going to play badminton again! :D The free court that we got the week before. but actually I don't really like Mountbatten CC's court. The lighting very lan. Then cannot see properly. Haiya... All CC's badminton courts are lan. Coz they are all multipurpose hall. Pity telecom centre close le... haiz... Spent my childhood there. There the badminton courts are specially made for badminton de. Meaning, it is not multipurpose hall.
My sis going kayaking this Saturday!! :( I also want to go... She's going with her squaddies. They everytime go kayaking de! *sulk* Then my sis the hand will have split colour again and she will spend the next half a year trying to tone her skin colour back. So diao... Everytime tell her to put sunblock then she forget -.-''' They complete the 2 star kayaking course le... I think Sec 1 they already take the 1 star. Then Sec 2 take the second star. Only got 2 stars. haha. Then she going Army Market also. Then ask her to help me buy polishing cloth. I have been wanting to buy since a longlong time ago but I very lazy. :P
Just now stay back a while with Jung to go library and study. I finish my Physics le :) Actually we want to go at 12.30 de. but after that coz we very bored, so went to canteen to makan then go home le. Jung actually wanted to stay until library close de, but I need to go home and eat lunch, or else my mother will be very sad de. So no one to pei2 her so go home early early lo. We saw all except 3!!
I hate that Weilun and Jie'er!! :( Spoil the show. Everytime I watch until their part then I very xin tong. That stoopeed Weilun keep on si chan lan da. :( I also don't like Shuyang's mother. I don't like anyone who don't like Gao Ming and Shuyang. I heard my friend said something like in the end Shuyang in coma! She told me the whole thing but so confusing then I don't understand anything. I only know Shuyang in coma. So bad! Lousy show. how can like that de!! @*&$@&*$@&*@(*^#!_(
I am addicted to the 5.30 show!! Everyday 5.30 my brother and I will be boxing each other, snatching for the controller. Coz I want to watch my Chen Wenjie show and he want to watch Winx Club -.- My brother insist that that Chen Wenjie last time I watch before le, it was a repeat. But I got no ying4 xiang4 except for the fact that there is a Qian Kun Shan. I remember last time got a show is the Qian Kun Shan got treasure map de. Which is the same show. but last time I never watch! only a few times. And the 7 o' clock, that Gao Fei already suspect that Linghu Di is girl. badbad...
Must remember to bring racquet tomorrow :) buaibuai!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home