Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mama

LOL. Mc! I love shows that had little boys that are very smart. Like Chen Wenjie. And you know got this du3 shen2 show? Got this boy also. Very cute!!

I think I really didn't hear you say that sentence about you see someone that looked like weilin ma'am and ask me to stop looking. Seriously! I didn't know she was behind! Then you never tell me earlier...! I was like looking all over for that 109 girl you were talking about, and I was thinking that maybe you ren4 cuo4 ren2 again. Then we were standing there, while I was still trying to find that 109 girl, then I suddenly saw weilin ma'am and I went "OMG!" and we 'ran' up the stairs. -.- And on the stairs then you tell me that you saw le...

I think we looked very toot leh! Coz we were like standing still, looking all over the place while everyone was walking. Weilin ma'am the hair of course look different la... Coz she cut until very short mah... -.- I thought you knew?? Cannot recognise her from behind le.

That 109 girl and that SC are sisters. I long knew le. Coz she's my friend's friend. Always see her walking with her sister before school de. :)

I am dead coz I totally don't know my Biology. I don't even know what I don't know. Therefore, I am dead. wu yao ke jiu le.

Cong is violently objecting against the playing of badminton and I don't understand why... Badminton is good okay... The only bad point I can think of is that it is played with one hand only. Therefore, if you always play badminton, you will end up having your right hand's muscles bigger then your left hand's. Which is chao awful if the difference is too big. And as I was saying in Pooh's blog, if anyone go and walk behind people playing badminton and kana hit is they huo gai. Coz we are planning to play in the quadrangle and if you think the quadrangle is so small that you have to walk behind the people playing badminton, then obviously is you zi zhao de what... Cannot blame us :) Somemore hor, a few hits won't cause much damage. I've been hit don't know how many million times le. And it's rather difficult to get hit on the head. If you walk behind them and they walk behind to catch a shuttlecock, most likely you will just collide. I don't see how on earth the racquet can land on your head. If it really lands on your head then I must say you are very lucky. hehee. Most of the time is you hit yourself not people hit you de. Sometimes I play badminton hor, from 5.30 - 9.30 I can hit myself for about 10 times. That is last time when I was still playing in telecom. Now very little le. And you will hit places like you legs and your hands. And occasionally your head. But that is you hit yourself mah.. So cannot blame anyone. But that hardly happens. So you all can play in peace :)

Actually playing ball is more dangerous then badminton. So your point of badminton racquet always hitting the head causing a lot brain cells to die is irrelevant. Coz the ball is uncontrollable. Meaning it can just fly anywhere when you hit it or throw it and POING! It bounces off your head. Coz we are not professionals mah.. Sometime you aim to throw there in the end the ball go fly somwhere else. Therefore, the ball is more unpredictable than the badminton racquet as you have direct control over the racquet. :):):)

Anyway I am going to play badminton!! :) wahaa. You all want to play ball then play ball lo. I play badminton :) Or half the time play ball then half the time play badminton. :) Everyone play what they like. Then everyone will be happy! Anyway I thought tomorrow's purpose is to have fun and not what crap bonding stuff... lalala. okay. buaibuai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home