Mama
lalala. I shall start my story from Saturday. :)
Saturday, went to Mountbatten CC for badminton and something very funny happened. I suddenly couldn't smack! I also don't know why. Maybe because Friday I played chao high balls with squadmates. And maybe the wind and other thingos made me forget how to smack. So I had special smacking session with xiao yiyi. haha. And I got back my ability to smack :) Yesterday, they were all like, "Jing Hong, wei4 shen3 me4 jin1 tian1 so not aggresive? Wei4 shen3 me4 mei2 you3 smack?" Then I was like "I CANNOT SMACK!!!" lol. It's like that de. Sometimes for no reason, I will lose my ability to surf too.
Went to san yiyi's house after that. Wanted to go carry lantern de. But because of the haze, my mother didn't allow us to go out. So we just stay in the house and eat mooncakes. This year yiyi never buy ice-cream mooncake... :( So we ate mooncake and ice-cream. Went to watch Tom and Jerry. haha. I love tom and jerry! Okay. I love all funny cartoons. I also got watch Doremon! :) Then before I went to bed, I watched this ghost movie. Not exactly very scary, but still quite scary la. Oh, and the only good thing about having haze, is we get to on aircon!! haha. Coz my mama don't want us to breathe the filty air, so she let us on aircon. But is everyone sleep 1 room then on aircon so can save electricity.
Sunday morning, san yiyi treated all of us to Macdonalds! On the way back, yiyi opened up her top! I mean the car's top!! So shuang leh!! Very long never open the top le. Wheeeeee. Played with Bonnie for a while then we (my sis and I) went to play pokemon. Is the same as the gameboy's just that it's on computer, and I think I am addicted to it. After lunch I went to watch Doremon and eat potato chips. Then watch channel 8's show. My sis was searching the whole CD rack for this CD. She said that last time she saw this CD got a lot of NP songs inside de. haha. But she cannot find le.
My bro and I started playing balls. At first is just throw to each other. Then after that, we took another ball and we throw to each other at the same time then must catch the one that he throw. Then even after that, we will take turns to throw first then the other person must use his ball to hit the other ball. haha. Chao fun leh! Although I know it's sort of childish... After dinner, we were allowed to go outside coz the haze wasn't that bad anymore. Saw the moon. It was visible but kind of blurred by the haze. It's like taking the picture of the moon and use the blur tool in photoshop. My sis helped all of us light our lanterns, coz I very scared of the fire and my sis very experienced de. She does this every year. Then we walk walk walk around the garden until my hand very suan. Then we played with candles. Lined a row of candle by the side. Very nice! We did this last year also. but last year is at my house de. Then Yan Yi and Ding Long eat finish le, and joined us. Follow them walk around and around the house don't know how many million times. And Bonnie also. First time I take Bonnie go walk walk out of her cage. Chao hyper. I was running like siao trying to keep up with her and trying to pull her back. Then at the back of the house, I let Bonnie go near the boys to scare them and she ate Yan Yi's lantern!! HAHA. Yan Yi not very scared of Bonnie. but Jun Hui chao scared. Then another time hor, Ding Long and Jun Hui were running away from her. Then Ding Long kept looking behind to see if Bonnie was near them. Then when they were suppose to turn a corner, DingLong was still looking behind and the moment he turned his head back, he knock into the wall! Then his forehead got this BIG baluku. haha.
Hey, melia, you call us to go online for what arh? I never see the message till just now coz I just dumped my handphone in my room and don't care about it le. and hor, teach me how to make that password thingo!! Then we will have a private blog le. YAY!! Okay. That's all. I'm going to play pokemon le. buaibuai!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home