Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mama

Tomorrow going mc's house!! haha. Although her mama don't allow us to bake cake anymore, we can still play. haha. And most importantly, can shun bian redo the swearing in ceremony thingo. WAHH!!! I think will take very long leh! Later no time to play.. :( Anyway, after Cong and I re-read that article, we had the same reaction! haha. Anyone would have had that reaction. But last time when I read it, it sounded okay... Now when I read it, I was like "OMG!!! WHY THE HELL DID WE WRITE THAT?!!!!!" okay... blahblah

Hami died last night. :'( He died a tragic death. My youngEST bro squezzzeeeedddddddd it and shake shake shake and it died. I think my youngEST bro suffocated it. Then my youngER bro was crying like siao. Coz it's his hamster. Today we held a grand funeral for it. And once again, my youngER bro broke into tears. Then, he insisted on taking photos with the dead hami. He is very -.- de la...

Nothing much happen today except that we went to do library service again. Not very fun today, coz we had to face all the dusty old books. Just pushed the trolleys to the room beside the DALT room then pack books onto it. After that, we had to check all the books in the boxes in the library and take them out if they are published in ASEAN, or it's in jian ti zi and if it's donated by someone. That's all lo. After that we went to KAP to makan coz all the stalls close le. Then squadmates not good de. All different side as me. :( Then only me cross the bridge alone when we going home from KAP there... haiz... Coz mc and Jung go 3rd language.

Came home and watch mi sis play pokemon. She ba zhan my laptop and refuse to let me play. Then she so stupid lor! Before she fight gym, never save. Then in the end all her pokemon died. Already told her don't so xin1 ji2, go fight gym so early, then she don't want to listen... Tell her to save she also never save. Then she come and hit me somemore. She say my fault that she lost. What crap la! Load of excuses. She always say I bring bad luck to her de leh... :( Anyway, now she go tuition le. :) The com is MINE! wahaha.

So sian... Tomorrow going mc's house but she not online. Aiyo... Then somemore those that are going tomorrow all not online or online but not there. So sad eh... Okay. buaibuai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home