Monday, October 16, 2006

daddy

I saw Yunghian ma'am today. And I'm telling you right, it was damn freaky. I was walking with Dawnnie to the MRT after 3rd lang. i suddenly remeber about our friend who was walking behind us and so I turned around to look for her, and then I saw yung hian ma'am standing right behind dawn. I freaked out man. At first I didn't recognise her, bcoz her side was facing me and I don't quite recognise her side. Anyway, when I finally remembered why she looked so familiar, I was so stressed. She was practically 1mm behind Dawnnie who was like 1mm from me. Totally hyperventilating, I nudged Dawnnie and whispered to her 'lets walk faster'. Dawnnie was quite blur and went 'why?'. I replied her with a 'just walk larh'. Suddenly realizing what must have happened, she asked me quite loudly, 'you're ma'am arh?'. AHHHHHHHHHH......I wonder if Yung hian ma'am heard her. Anyway, I quickly said 'arh' and we walked faster. However, Yung hian ma'am also walked faster which added to my distress. I think we were blocking her way at first and she wanted to hurry. Anyway, after a while, we came to the bend and I was very relieved coz I thought she would go straight and I'll be calmer. So I told Dawnnie 'phew, finally out of danger-zone.' But observant Dawnnie turned behind and told me 'huh? But she's still there.' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......I bet you anything Yung hian ma'am heard me saying the danger-zone thingy. How terrible. What madness. Anyway, the worst part was that before I turned around and saw her, I was saying this embarassing line, 'As an NYNP cadet, we must have integrity.' And I was doing my stupid hand gestures. AHHHHHHHH....My life is ruin. I feel sad.

But I think Dawnnie is feeling more terrible than me. She won this stupid award of 'Most punctual Fitness Club girl' And the big problem is that she has gotta receive her prize in front of the entire sch, probably during friday assembly. The joke part is that, by winning this prize, the entire sch would know she is in Fitness Club. Dawnnie was moaning, 'Who wanna wins this kind of stupid prize which tells the whole world you are overweight...arrrrrrgh..' I found it damn funny, for for fear of further upseting Dawnnie, I kept my mouth shut. I think I should keep my mouth shut more often. Nothing ever comes out right when I talk. However, when I shut up, things doesn't always go well. For example, that time when we talked to Weilin ma'am online, I shut up and let sqdm do the talking and I think it sounded so rude.....AHHHHHHH... my reputation's at stake. Talking about my reputation, I suddenly rmb how Amaris nearly made me cry that time by telling me that she told her angel, which is actually Liying ma'am, that I am crazy over my seniors.....AHHHHHH....I feel so terrible. Amaris also said that Liying ma'am said something, which I don't believe she said. You can ask me and I'll tell you if you like, but I just don't feel good typing it out. Kinda very 'what'.

Talking about ma'ams right, I wanna list some reasons why we shouldn't invite 37 ma'ams to our ASC. Firstly, it would mean more expenditure. Secondly, it would mean more stress. Thirdly, we might just totally embarass ourselves. Fourthly, it will seem weird talking to sqdm in front of them. right, period.
I wish Jiebin ma'am would talk to us online. haha, I think I sound so despo.

Btw, found 37 ma'am de latest sqd blog www.sanshiqi.blogspot.com go see see.

I wish and wish and wish she would talk to us online. AHHHHHH....sickening, infatuated again. I hate having infatuations. boo!

your darling sqdm,
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home