Hong + Mc
Hong: HOT NEWS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mc: JIE BIN MA'AM GOT A SECRET ADMIRER!!!! A GUY!!!!
Hong:-.- Of course guy la. Then gal meh? He... is... interested... in HER!! And we suspect they know each other from Area ATC!
Mc: YEA!!!! AND HE WANTS HER PHONE NUMBER!!!!! AHAHAHAHA
Hong: I know we very ba gua. BUT THIS IS HOT NEWS!!! Let me start the story... ...
Yesterday, after the interval during the Choral & Drama night performance, Jie Bin ma'am returned quite late. Therefore, the only 3 seats were behind 38 ma'am. But she was quite paiseh to sit behind 38 ma'am and didn't want to. Her 2 friends sort of kept pushing her. Then she finally walked up the steps. A row of about 4 guys 2 to 3 rows below us started waving to her like crazy. Then she like very paiseh then waved slightly back. She walked up to them and started talking to them and not long after, one boy whipped out a CD and Jie Bin ma'am start snatching it but the boys keep on like zuo4 nong4 ta1. Then got one very funny part! This guy held the CD in his left hand and his handohone in his right. When Jie Bin ma'am tried to snatch it from him, he shot his right arm and tried taking a photo of her!! hahah. Let mc continue the story... on the bus...
Mc: Okay.. Melia and Cong very gang1 hao3 took the same bus as the 4 guys, and they were standing beside them. And melia and cong unintentionally overheard this... ...
Guy 1 to Guy 2: I know you like Yi Hui right? I know you like Yi Hui!! (whoever that is...)
Guy 2 to Guy 1: You leh? Your girlfriend is the one from 406 right?
- continue talking-
-suddenly there was a commotion-
Guy 2, 3, 4 to Guy 1: You got Jie Bin (ma'am) 's number??!!! You got Jie Bin (ma'am)'s number????????
Guy 1 to Guy 2, 3, 4: I don't have la... (in a very paiseh manner)
Mc: See? She's so high in demand!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHA!!!! hahaha, can't stop laughing...
Hong: Tonight must look out for Jie Bin ma'am and those guys... FOR HOTTER NEWS!!!
Mc: Guy one definitely come one, coz he will come in case she comes......smile smile smile...hong very ba gua!!!!
Hong: yeahyea... I know I very ba gua. Coz NY got very little this type of thingo mah... What's more it's JIE BIN MA'AM!!! Hey! You think Jie Bin ma'am like him or not arh?
Mc: Dunno leh..She got blush or not arth?
Hong: Got! A lot of times when she was trying to snatch the CD... But maybe it's because she's paiseh... Coz in front is 38 ma'ams, behind is us....
Mc: WHOA!!!!! SO eyyy....trapped....AHAHAHAH!!!! can't stop laughing.....
Hong: You should have gone back earlier lor! Chao funny!! Me and Cong couldnt stop staring at her and laugh!!
Mc: aiyah...me and kmy friend were watering the plants...you kjnow how impt it is to water plants?
Hong: Whatever... But out of all the shows yesterday, JIE BIN MA'AM'S SHOW WAS THE BEST!
Mc: (more laughter)....I hope she doesn't come today, or she will see our laoya performance....
Hong: I hope she comes!!!! YEA MAN. MORE HOT NEWS!!
Mc: (*laughing turns corny)...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AMELIA SHLD SHUT UP!!!
Hong: Melia said that we should blog about the tomato thing. CHAO DISGUSTING LOR!!! LET MC TELL YOU HERSLEF...
Mc: OI!!!! Disguistingness is in the eyes of the beholder....and right, it is not disguisting lor...and I shan't tell it
Hong: Fine. I shall respect your decision. Anyway, no one will be interested in such gross thing..
Mc: EXACTLY....Except stew pig melia...let's end the post
Hong: Yes! I need to go collect report book soon...
-end-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home