Friday, October 20, 2006

daddy and mama

Welcome to our first ever combined post
mc: goong is so nice....ay who you think is nice? Shin or Yul???
Hong: Don't know eh... All of them look the sameXD
mc: PLS LARH!!!! Where got....Shin SOOOOO much cuter....
Hong: I don't even know who is Yul... Today only my first day watching leh
mc: oh goose. anw, Yul is the guy with the popcorn hair. And Shin is the lovely Crown Prince who is soooooooooooo compatible with Cai Jing :):):)
Hong: Seriously, all the girls inside all look the same. Same face de. I always have a hard time recognising who is who. :)
mc: sighs......so shi bai...haha....ay...I hope we get into the Smp thingy lor...but ma'am also in it leh.....
Hong: YEAH!! I WANT TO GET INTO SMP!!! But true la.. A lot of ma'am. Got Yung Hian ma'am, Jie Qi ma'am, Li Ying ma'am, Yin Hwee ma'am, Yuan Han ma'am, Si Jia ma'am, and Deborah ma'am.
mc: so scary...I suddenly feel that I don't wanna go liao...haha....ay, that stew pig thing buffer liao anot arh?
Hong: You very random leh... A lot of ma'am in SMP means next year ATC you all are going to die. Coz only got very little 39 ma'ams.
mc: heyhey...you are one of the many ppl who say i'm random...btw, I'm naive, innocent, toot, cute and dumb too!!!! yay! applause
Hong: lol... Zi kua. But you really very random lor... And naive and innocent. But I don't see any cuteness in you!! hahha.
mc: SO MEAN!!! and btw, it was chuchu who said i'm cute. AND I REALLY AM LORH!!!! nontaste! hng!
Hong: -.- She must have been forced to say that. If not, then is got mu4 di4 one. haha.
mc: no lorh. I just said sth then she suddenly say I very cute. How come you so long still haven't notice yet that I'm cute...so abnormal!!!! boos
Hong: Whatever... Hmmph. Just realised that haven't say where we are. :) We are in COM LAB!!! hahha. Mi classmates all watching goong now. I missed all the funny funny parts! The one where they were locked in the room.
mc: GOONG ROCKS MAN!!!! SHin very *looks dreamy*....and I was kept forcing my friend to describe how they did those se4 stuff...haha...
Hong: My class very bian4 tai4 lor!! They kept replaying the kissing part and the part where that girl saw that guy bathing.
mc: AHHHHHH!!!! sounds so interesting!!!!!!
Hong: -.- I can see that you are quite ahem also. They kept screaming when that girl and guy going to kiss that time lor!! Then they kept emphasing that we should look out for their tongue. Then say what they kiss until very hot and they do that tongue thingy very nice...
mc: ewwwwwwwwwww....GROSS!!! you talking bout French Kiss arh....haha...
Hong: Don't know eh... I know nothing about this type of stuffs.
mc: aiyoh....how can ppl say i innocent when you are so much more than me??? haiz....
Hong: lol. Also got a lot of people say I'm innocent what.. I was much more pure until I sat with this very bian tai guy during P5 and he taught me all the rubbish. But I'm still one of the purest in my class k...
mc: how ego!!! btw, I am too!!! I was pure until P6 when my friends started discussing bout those se4 stuff....You know right, that time me and sharon blur blur....dunno what is comdoms....then we went to check dictionary.....
Hong: Talking about that... I remembered when I just sat with that guy hor, he asked me if I knew what a comdom was. And obviously I said no... Then he was like laughin like siao and ask me go and ask other classmates. Then just nice Sing Ji walked past so I ask her "What is comdom arh?" Then she was like staring at me for a few seconds before she started scolding me bian tai. Then she went to tell the class that I don't know what's a comdom... and I actually went around asking. So diu lian lor..
mc: Sharon and I went asking too! At first we thought a comdom was some kind of foodstuff that will stop people from kissing. We thought that ppl get pregnant when they kiss...
Hong: OMG! Actually that time I also didn't know how babies came about. But I wasn't so erm... Don't know how to say. Never thought that it was by kissing. Last time I thought that as long as the sleep together on a bed then will have baby le. XD
mc: haha, we are such nice innocent ppl :) btw right, my friend told me comdoms got flavour one...
Hong: WAH! Your friend so interested in this kind of things arh... Go and see if got flavour or not...
mc: lols! heyhey, change topic. this is....bad for health
Hong: Orh. Not good for children like us.
mc: agree agree!!! right, what topic arh??
Hong: SMP? Ma'am? Since this is already s private blog, we can say anything we want!
mc: haha...hey who is your fav 38 ma'am? I suddenly realise I dunno? But you obviously know who I like, right???
Hong: HAHA. You used to like Yee Lin ma'am the most, but you BIAN XIN LE! Now you like Shi Yun ma'am right? Keep praising her lo.
mc: It is not that I like her...It is just that she very nice :):);)...hey, so who you like????
Hong: -.- She is nice that's why you like her what... Then you still say you don't like her
mc: *smile smile smile* no comment. SO WHO YOU LIKE????
Hong: Don't know eh.. (<---- Standard answer=))
mc: haha..I bet you got lorh....just dun wanna say....
Hong: I don't know who is like most! REALLY! They are all equal la. (although I know they are not XD)
mc: see see see....so secretive....
Hong: Whatever... We go watch goong le. bb!
mc: bb too!

-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home