Thursday, October 19, 2006

daddy

sqdm, I think I'm becoming abnormally polite. I just said 'thank you' to the computer when it transported meto another webpage. How embarassing. Anyway, just now, while we were walking back up to class with our science teacher, I went and said 'Ms Chen, ke2 yi3 bang1 ni2 ma1?' Then she stared at me as if I was a creature from outer space. How humilating.
Furthermore, while we were walking to the Science dept to find Ms Chen, I saw this girl sitting outside the Maths Dept. I thought she was 'Hui Fen senior'. haha, we all know Hui fen isn't that senior's name, but as I can't rmb her real name, she will just remain as the 'Hui Fen senior'. Anyway, I starting staring at her for a while because today she really looked like Hui Jun ma'am. I remembered thinking 'Wow, do people change so much as they grow older?' Anyway, I was trying find the similiarity that made them so similiar, when I suddenly saw her bag. It looked so like Hui Jun ma'am's bag. I THINK IT REALLY WAS HUI JUN MA"AM!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH....anyway right, I immediately looked at another direction and acted as if I hadn't seen anything, which was quite unsucessful. oh goose....I think I'm becoming abnormally toot too...

Oh ya, at present making today, ma'am asked me to paint a side of a box at random. Then I put this box of dirty water in fron of me. I didn't know it was leaking. I only found out when I suddenly realised that they floor seemed black and felt cold. Apparently, it got onto my skirt and then it was dripping, which was very humilating. I was sorta screaming 'eww...eww...eww...' and then I asked ma'am if I could go to the toilet to squeeze my skirt. I think I sounded so lame....but that isn't the point. Anyway, I ran to the toilet, got off my skirt (I always wear shorts underneath, in case you haven't already know) and starting washing it under the tap. Then, this senior came in and starting darting her eyes from my skirt to me and from me to my skirt. After she went out, it sudden;y dawned on me what the scene must have looked like. I think she thought I stained my skirt red. AHHHHH! As if the day hadn't gone by with so many humilating experiences. goose man

Anyway, today wasn't as bad as yesterday when I got stranded at Beauty World. After ma'am dismissed us, it was so freaky as I was practically stranded there, having forgotten the way out of the building and my stupid phone choose exactly that time to fail on me. Anyway, after a while, after I managed to find the way out, i got another shock. There was no bus-stop opposite the one we came from. It was drop-dead traumatizing. I starting really getting scared. I mean, I was broke, no bus-stop in sight and I had practically no idea where I was, having gone to that place for the first time in my life. It was terrorizing okay. Anyway, to calm myself down, I decided to walk a little while till I find a bus-stop or something. Then, about the best thing happened, I saw Jing-Yi ma'am walking. I was about to ask her 'er ma'am, how do we go back to nanyang?'. Anyway, I decided against it as I thought it a more embarassing way then simply following behind her. Anyway, halfway through, I saw sqdm. Huge weight off my chest. Okay, and as usual, it ended with a happy ending. i got back to nanyang safe and sound and sqdm too and everybody was happy. right.

Abt ytd right, I think I was damn extra. Should have just gone props making with tabs and the rest. I feel guilty. Oh ya. On the bus to Beauty World, Xueting ma'am was standing behind me. I had my hands full with my Choral night stuff and so I couldn't hold the bars and therefore kept swaying. And I was practically hugging Jia Yuin as I was so scared I would fall backwards onto Xueting ma'am. 2Ts man. (2T = Terrorizing and Traumatizing)

Today, Ytene didn't come for practice. I had to say her lines. Messed up a little but I bet no one noticed. Which is kinda good. The Mass Dance was fun but it was kinda stressed. haha...nervous laughter....goose, what's happening to me.

Signing off with a smile,
mc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home