daddy
Been reading sk ma'am's blog. Go see her 2004 posts. They are like chao liberal and bear direct reference to ma'ams, and even messages and waves to ma'ams la. So I was wondering, when did this barrier thing start? I mean like, how did this barrier start? According to Hong. NYNP is the only unit she knows that has this barrier thing. I don't see the use of this barrier. I mean like, the idea is to respect ma'ams, isn't it? To respect someone you don't have to create a barrier in between. If you had to have a barrier to respect someone, how do you respect yourself? I seriously don't like this barrier thing. And it makes things very abnormal. I mean like, when I see my seniors, as in those who aren't ma'ams, I'll like start waving enthusiastically and spasticatedly. And when I see ma'ams I will sorta of got frozen? It is very -.- This barrier right, does it mean something like courteous detachment or what? I DON'T LIKE IT!!! I don't see the rational behind it. weirdos. I wish next time our juniors will wave at us as spasticatedly as I wave to my seniors who aren't ma'ams.
Total Defence test next week. I pray we pass.
And you know, I can finally sorta shout. YAY!!! I'm getting fiercer. Great. I want to be a fierce gentleman. right.
-the end-
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home