pipa-nige-long-ting-tong (shall adopt this as my official nick.)
Hong has blogged. OMG, the sun has risen from the west! Great job Hong!
I am flattening my beret now. Sitting is the best way I think. Now, I really really really think Shin is shuai beyond words. His feng1 du4 is not the normal kind of feng1 du4. It is soooooo fresh larh.....wahhhhhhhhh!!!! smile smile smile. He is cute when he is cheeky. He is cute when he is troubled. He is cute when he scolds caijing. He is cute when he is angry. He is cute when he just sits there doing nothing. In other words, he is forever cute :):):)
To Hong: I ben3 lai3 jiu4 like 38 ma'ams liao. Then you all say I hua1 xin1. See, I have the best yan3 guang1. Could tell that they were quite nice. Especially *ahem* and *ahem*. more corny smiles.
btw, Hong's post started off quite happy. Ended off quite mad. I am starting to feel guilty coz I didn't bother much bout the shiku.....SRY SQDMS!!!! Mc zhi1 dao4 cuo4 le4. will gai3 from now on. and btw right, not sqdm de sqdms won't even come to read this blog larh....no use saying bout it here lorh...it is called venting your anger when nobody is listening. nod nod. but actually that is good larh. Anger is not meant to be release by transfering it to another. That is why, when I am angry, I never say it. I just stare daggers at that person for a while, then I'm fine and not angry anymore. bet none of you all have seen me really angry before =)
you know, I'm thinking. There is really no not sqdm de sqdm in the sqd. Think bout it. Everybody cares for the sqd. It is just that they care at different timings and so there isn't a time when all sqdm care for the sqd at exactly the same time. So actually, the problem addressed here right now, is quite 'small scale-ed'. Am I too naive by saying that?
Andddddd, I still stand by what I say, LOVE KEEPS THE SQD TOGETHER! If we all love our sqdms, whatever problems the sqd faces will be overcomed by love. Sounds so logical.
And, I shall remind everybody that although 40 is huge part of our lives, it is not our entire life, so not be too affected by it. As in, not totally ignore, but don't be too attached. I think many sqdm will be angry with me for saying that. But well, this is what I think. So I must be truthful. Lying to ppl is bad, especially to ppl whom you care for.
SRY SQDMS, FOR NOT GOING FOR DALT ON FRIDAY!!! REALLY SRY....But well, the anniversary was quite impt. Heard that you all ran 2 rounds.....so lucky....I feel jealous.....sob sob....haha....
I wonder if any sqdm feels terribly angry with me after reading this post.
love,
mc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home