Sunday, December 03, 2006

daddy

went to amelia and jung's blog....hundredth time going there, first time actually reading it.....went to cong's blog too....and went to chu's blog too....goose, i might as well say i went blogsurfing....

anyway, in cong's blog....there was this letter joke thing....qte long....i din read it. no offence. but i hate long jokes.....you spend ages reading it in detail and your eyes get so swollen that when you reach the punchline, it doesn't seem funny to you anymore.....

SANA prac assignment due tmr....and i've only did 5, excluding the one that i gotta re-do....stress stress....just realise i gotta go sch tmr regardless of whether there is extra drills, just to hand in that questionaire thingo....I wish there would be extra drills....but i wonder if there is, who will take us.....

I LOVE DRILLS!!!! *ahem* changed my entire perspective on drills=)....smiles cornyly....

just remembered something....that tiem during the captain ball competition thingy....shi yun ma'am's sqdm wanted to take a pic of shi yun ma'am and then after she took the pic, shi yun ma'am was like 'wo3 hai3 mei3 you3 xiao4!' in her trademark expression....haha...okay nvm....

i'm bored, i'm bored, i'm bored bored bored....i live in a world of boredom....

i've decided on the angel name i'm gonna use nxt yr- ETAIZU DOKIASA!!!!! so cute right....

went to sqd blog, saw the nov babies thing....a certain sqdm asked me to remain cute =)....thank you thank you, I know i'm very cute=)

Bought the sec 2 bks ytd....am reading them now....qte interesting........esp the romeo and juliet....I wish i could write like shakespears.........haha, i can carry on dreaming....

I LOVE DRILLS!!!!

i dunno if i can go sch on mon.....my ma probably won't let....

i hope we pass 3rd class......jiayou squaddies!!! aim to be (like cong said) 'the first sqd to pass it the first time'.....jiayou jiayou....

I LOVE DRILLS!!!!

this seems lie a ranting post....goose man....

~your cute sqdm, pipa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home