Friday, December 01, 2006

daddy

had sqd meeting today. I shall give a full recount.

Reached sch 'very early' as jia yuin would put it. Joined sqdm at the netball court. Then, sqdm decided to go coro for lunch. Then we took 157 to coro. And, at the coro bus-stop, some things happened. First, while still on the bus, I saw this track senior which I found soooo familiar. Then I was like staring hard at her. Later, I realised that she was the senior who show Sharon and I around on our second visit to nanyang. Anyway, I was still staring at her when we alighted. Then, feeling slightly paiseh for staring at the track senior for so long, I diverted my gaze. And then I saw huijun ma'am plus mian rong ma'am. I din have much reaction, but sqdm did. They were standing on the bridge looking down for a long long time. haha. Then I went to join them. After we finished looking, we turned back towards the coro side and saw mama and chuchu shaking their butts stupidly at the top of the stairs. haha, so funny.
Anyway, we went coro, bought the food and started eating. then dunno-who started this conversation bout ear-holes. Then I told them that if you poke your ears when you are young, the hole will grow as you grow older, which is the same principle as the fact that you grow bigger as you grow older. then sqdm starting adding crap until very li3 pu3 -.-
Anyway, then sqdm said they wanted to go buy the 'old pe shirt'. so we went to that draperies show. 39 ma'ams were sitting at the staircase there. then we took a bus back and nothing much happened.
Then we did drills....not that slack larh....and we did some voice training and I totally zou3 yin1. nvm.....
then later sqdm started crying. coz we realised only 10 40ppl will be attending farewell. Then sqdm started crying....sighs....get so worked up for what? anyway, I got them some toilet paper to wipe their tears....
Then we started singing np songs....then played piano....then amelia and hong went carried on playing, while cong, chu and I (haha- chu, cong and chun.. 3Cs) went to the swings. chu and I climbed over the railing =) We started discussing bout the diff betw gays and sissies and bout ear holes and bout bimbos and bout graces camp in sec 4. We can't wait to see shi yun ma'am in gown. Chu says she'll look very feminine. I can't imagine.... Talked bout sticker ear-rings too....haha, those balloon sticker ear-rings, so lame larh....and chu says I'll look weird with earrings, which I so agree. Then we talked bout cam and her bro....and bout how cam's ma is trying to girlify cam. haha

haha, thats it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home