dad
had sqdmeeting today, full recount again.....
reached sch bout 12.15....saw sqdm from the bridge. I actually wanted to climb the gate. But cong said that there were many ppl staring at me from the bus-stop and therefore I mustn't climb otherwise I'll spoil nanyang's reputation...So I walked to the main entrance. Then I passed Jing Yi ma'am and her friends. Then JingYi ma'am was with two friends. So although, there were 4 ppl on the path. Of course I cannot let ma'am walk on the grass right? So I walked on the grass....
Went to join sqdm at volleyball court. Practised the skit for farewell...Then we went canteen to rot. Sqdm started narrating the 38ma'ams-com-lab incident to me. Made me sooo jealous. Played piano....then sqdm announced the decision to go coro. Cam din wanna go. So I stayed at sch with cam and siusiu. Siusiu taught me a new song on the piano. We went to the com lab to spend time and came down when sqdms came bck. Played ball for a while.
There was this part when kathy, ah boy and I were sitting on the swing. Then ah boy asked me if I had crush before. This is the convo we had.
ah boy: ay, you got crush before?
pipa: err....like duh!
kathy: you from girls' sch right?
ah boy: So where does your scource of boy come from?
~pipa and kathy starts to laugh~
-.-
haha...
We practised 3rd class for awhile...there was one time when all of us reported together. And it was so cool! haha. Then we did a little 'voice-training'...Pooh's shouting is sooooo zai!!! I declare myself jealous....I wish I could shout half as zai as her=(
Practised skit again....then we called ma'am to ask if we could have x-tra drill prac on wed. We called Shi yun ma'am and Xue ting ma'am was with Shi Yun ma'am....maybe we shld have called Xueting ma'am (question bubble)....but we called many times before shi yun ma'am answered. maybe shi yun ma'am din answer coz she wanted us to call xueting ma'am. (question bubble 2)...
went home....
uneventful day.
~pipa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home