Mama
Feeling chao tired now. Not coz I did something tiring. Just tired. But it's only 10.00... haiz... Maybe these few days need to go to school everyday under the farewell and other NP stress... These few days 9+ I will start feeling very tired le. And I will go to bed early. So maybe it's a good thing afterall... Haha.
Came online just to discuss dedication message with Cong and see what CDs squadmates have. If it isn't for this, I would have done to bed right after I not stupid too. Haha. Today's one very funny lor!! But very sad eh... They realised that they both like JingJing (<--- melia?!!) haha. I believe next episode will be chao funny! haha. Jerry will go ask JingJing who she like more.
Actually still got a lot to say de. But I need to go for family meeting le. And I'm late liao. Suppose to be at 10. And it's already 10.10 le. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home