Tuesday, December 26, 2006

dad

I feel guilty. SRY XUE TING MA'AM!!!!

I shall narrate the story....
Xueting ma'am askes us a question. No one answers. Another ma'am askes again. I answer. It sounds as if I ignored Xue ting ma'am's question on purpose. I realised that only when cong told me. She also said that Xueting ma'am looked sad after that.
I really really didn't mean it. (SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY) ma'am......yi3 wan4 ge4 dui4 bu4 qi3 ma'am!!!! goose, I'm feeling extremely guilty.

Actually Xueting ma'am is really really nice to us. As in, you can tell that she truly loves us. Sqms were discussing this topic in coro. When we did pumpings today, Xueting ma'am did very fast like the other 38 ma'ams. But, according to sqms, after the other 38 ma'am stood up, she continued doing the pumpings with us. I think that was very noble. As in, she has knee problems and she still did extra pumpings with us. Also, last time, it was really very obvious that we all didn't like her. But, she still din give up on us. I quote hong's speech. "If I was Xueting ma'am, I zao3 jiu4 fang4 qi4 liao."

thinking back to farewell day. I think we really dui4 bu4 qi3 ta1.

-nxt topic-

Hong and I had IvP meeting today. We decided on three. Water-regulating tap, non-electric alarm clock and porous velcro pull. But hor, I suddenly realised that there are alarm clocks that work on winding. As in, you can wind them up.

I memorized the caiqing sequence. Hope i don't forgot after the night's sleep.

pipa-nige-long-ting-tong. feeling guilty.

~pipa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home