daddy
Realised that I missed out alot by not going ytd. Dragon moon sounds soooo fun as described on sqdms' blog. I wish I could go. boo-hoo.
I shan't use up my internet quota so fast this month. It's a promise which won't happen. Which is like duh. K nvm. I'm sprouting rubbish.
Wish I could go Dragon Moon....sqdms going (or gone) dragon moon rmb to jiayou!
Found out that we got KNOTS AND LASHING NOTES!!!!! YAY! I suddenly like knots and lashings so much. Coz they are soooo cute. I bet no one shares same views as me.
Chirstmas coming. I wish we could go for Chirstmas mass. I miss going to mass.
This is some crap post.
Btw, I'm delighted to announce that today's weather is almost fine. AND WHAT AM I DOING? staying at home typing rubbish. What a stew pig waste of time. I MUST play badminton later. Gonna bully my daddy into going to play with me. right. That's bout it.
The mocking bird bk is soooo interesting. Although my eyes burned after reading it. Why do book makers have to make the words so puny? Or maybe its just my eyes that are puny.........
B
O
R
I
N
G
I read Liying ma'am's blog just now. I think she is so cool.
I'm in a crapping mood now coz of my failure at xiangqi. (In case you haven't alr figured, I lost.)
pipa-nige-long-ting-tong. Tekgu-Tekza!
ignorance is bliss. My comfort to myself for being dumb.
dumb dumb didi didi dumb dumb didi didi dumb....or something liddat.
lala-blahblah
pipa~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home