Saturday, June 02, 2007

wahhh. my house is still in a mess.

yesterday... had DALT. Yesterday's long very fun!! Although we didn't run at all. But still felt quite high. Coz we did the jump long thing 5 rounds. Then we took turns to try different longjies. hoho! And we learnt jiulianhuan and chuanlongwei + tiaolongwei!!! VERY FUNN!! At first when we started jiulianhuan right, we couldn't stop laughing [or rather the even numbered people] coz it turned out that we had to walk backwards and it was damn hilarious! Then tiaolongwei very funny also! Coz everyone is suppose to tiao between longwei and longba. Then ma'am told me to tiao over my own jie after everyone tiao. Then end up I was entangled inside the long. So melia who was subbing cam as longwei at that time, told ma'am that last time she did longba is longba jump before everyone else. So I tried melia's way. It was better but I had to jump backwards -.- or I will knock into my jie.

Oh anyway right, went cam left, melia who was in love with longba begged me to let her take longba. So we agreed that she will take longba and I will take longwei for one round. HAHAH. Longwei very funnN!! WAHAHA. But then I couldn't do guojianglong coz it was very weird as in different 'feeling' from my longba. I think it's coz longwei only has weight in front and not at the back. So when I do guojianglong, I will feel guai4guai4 de. very bu4 xi2 guan4. As in like cannot feel the momentom.

ehh. Then we went coro to eat. blahblahblah. went back to school to learn firstaid and cheers. Then I only played ball with squadmates for a while coz I had to leave at like 4.10 for my dad's family day at Sentosa.

It actually started quite early but we only went at 5 for the dinner. Coz in the morning is just playing of games etc. and we don't have that time. yea. Then saw jingwen. expected her coz she told me she'll be going. hehe. I ate a lot of rubbish and therefore, I'm having sorethroat now.

Wahahha. The MC yesterday was damn GAY. But I must say, he's very entertaining! He kept everyone laughing non-stop the whole night. Then first they had these 4 bellydancers from some sort of dance temple. Then we also had performance from strikeforce. then blahblahblah. The last performance was by the Fireflys! WAHHH. It's those you know, take fire stick and whatever and swing and spin and whatever. DAMN COOL! WAHAH. Then lastly, we headed for the Sounds of the Sea a.k.a Musical Fountain. I must say that their story is very no climax no anything. But their Laser light effects, water crap and everything was AMAZING!!! It's chao niceee!

okay. I'm feeling kanchiong/despo/whatever now. WAHHH! It's already Ep 26 and they have no progress!! I went to watch the last 10mins of the last episode [ep 30] and they got married eh! But it's like only left 4 more episodes! WAHHH. I bet something nice is going to happen soon... Let's be patient...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home