Thursday, May 24, 2007

ooh. I read the bluebook le! hehe. It turns out that there were comments on my pegging. >.< but that day ma'am never read out. It says most of my pegs are not aligned. T.T But it's okay since ma'am drew a smiley face for mee! =) like this but right side up. xD xD xD xD xD wahaha.

and BIG NEWS! Today Weilin ma'am came back! We were in the canteen studying for our NWZ when she came with her friend!!! WAHHHH! Then squadmates started going siao/ crazy/ bonkers from excitment. and so hou4 hui3 eh! I was sitting at another table with pinky and jy coz we were testing each other and didn't want to be disturbed. Then suddenly I saw 2 hcjc people walking towards the canteen from very very far away. Couldn't stop staring at them coz I was thinking one looks exceptionally like wlm! Then when they got closer and I confirmed it was wlm, I ran over to squadmates' tables [jung and melia that side] Then everyone started going siao. Melia and jung kept pulling my skirt and 'screaming'. Then wlm went over to pinky and jy there to talk to them eh! I should have stayed there lor! *bish my legs* wlm said jiayou to them!! yay! We WILL jiayou de!

NWZ test not say very difficult la. After I finished the questions, I counted like how much I think I can get [as in those marks that I'm confident of getting] Then I counted about 47. I was thinking it's not bad. Quite high. Then I went on to calculate 65% of 65. And my maths got problem! I calculated about 53 [round up] Then I xia4 dao4. Right at that moment, ma'ams went "pens down!" So I very kanchiong and scribbled 53 for target and 55 for squad average. bleah! It turns out that the passing marks is 43 only! qi4 si3 ren2! Then I wrote so high eh.

Yippee! We are discussing about piercing of ears again -______- on msn. Wahah. mc more or less piercing. Coz she said her mum sort of said can. But she's scared of pain -_- Jung still haven't ask her mama. Coz she feels paiseh asking again. hehe. At least got squadmate pei2 wo3. And this time, we are going to some more high class jewellery shop (: To prevent history from repeating itself. plus we have learnt our lesson not to go piercing during some weird time of the hols. We should pierce once CCA stops for EOYs (:

Ehh? Now squadmates are talking about cutting botak -___- hahaha. Very fang1 bian4 for ATC. heh. But how to put hairnet arhhh. never mind.

Haiz. sianzz. Stupid sabbathicals still got homework de. We need to research on the fall of the Mayians and suggest possible causes, give evidence, rate their credibility, ask questions and blahblahbla. And finally, we must do a ppt presentation. Gosh. What kind of sabbaths is this! haiz. and I'm doing it. not fairrrrr.

kaes gtg go back to work. I have a feeling I'm going to die coz I have not started reading R&J except for a bit of the prologue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home