WAHAHA. I was feeling very lucky that I had 5 items yesterday!
Anyway, I got A for everything!!! except standing broad jump >.< B only. But sis so smart. I asked her to guess which I got B for and she so li hai. First try jiu correct le. She went "Of course la! Your standing broad jump so lan!" What an insult. Okay. Now must aim for 2.4 to get at least C so I can get GOLD x))
Sit and reach - damn surprising! coz when I was practising with xinyi before the thing started, I couldn't even touch my toes!! wahaha. But when queuing for the station that time, steph taught all of us a trick. So all of us were doing what she told us and all of us got A except 1 I think..
Incline Pull-up [I went to type poo-up -.-] -- A lot of people died for IPU this year. YOU KNOW WHY! Coz they very strict eh! I did a lot that was not counted [waste my energy! TSK] But still managed to do 17 counted ones [and by that time, I was quite tired le] So I just let go [Coz A alr mah. Do somemore also no use] yea. But time not even up yet eh. waha.
Shuttle run - Nothing much la. Merely passed the A line. Satisfied le. haha.
Sit Ups - I did until 31 then I don't want to do le. Coz it'll be a waste of energy. There's no A*. yea So I sat there and waited for the person to say times up.
Standing broad jump - aiya. You know la. B only. But Primary school that time my standing broad jump always A de lor. Then somemore I remember P6 that time me and xx were teaching and training sp's SBJ. [coz he fail. hehe] I taught him all the crappy techniques. But seems like I'm the one that's dying now. I'm growing FAT.
Learn tiao long shen. Somehow, I think tiao long shen more difficult eh. and yesterday's sun was horrible. So was my hair >.< katherine's wonderful jie zuo.
Before 5 items I went to toilet to let melia help me tie my hair coz I was thinking that if I tie after 5 items will waste a lot of time. Then the moment I went back to class EVERYONE was exclaiming at my hair. So paiseh. They kept saying I should tie my hair like that to school everyday. Very cute.
Anyway, after doing 5 items, my hair was naturally horrendous. Therefore, I asked xy to help me re-tie. But somehow, no one knows how to tie my hair properly except melia. So I kept making her retie and retie until I was satisfied. Then went to change into shiku with kathy. And made her help me retie my hair again. >.< And it ended up as 2-2-2. And all my hair was popping out! Aiya. But then no time le. So no choice, just went to dalt with my popping hair. and guess what. My stupid rubber band failed me! It snapped! the middle one on the left. So I ended up having a lump there. urgh.
I lost 2 of my big rubberband T.T I bought four, sold 1 to cong, and 2 disappeared. In the toilet. So I'm left with 1 now. *shakes head*
Waiting for xy and hl to arrive. So slow.. They said 1 but it's already 1.28. They have bad estimation.
OKay. I shall continue watching my show. BYEZ.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home