Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hong

YO! Welcome to the grand opening of the HAPPY FAMILY BLOG!! [after not seeing light for how long arh?] hehe.

Dear mc, hope you don't mind it (: And not to be afraid, I've checked that there's nothing that cannot be seen in this blog. Anyway, I don't think you said anything about your *ahem* in this blog. Just your previous ones (: but they're in the archives. and tags about your ahem the last time are all gone. BRAVO! [this is not biasness hor. Coz obviously I can't put alpha, charlie or delta right? hoho.]

Hmm. Since I have time today, I shall continue about my story. from the previous post.

Right. As I was saying THE DAY BEFORE'S MARSHALLING WAS THE BEST EVER MAN. hoho. Much better than the funfair one. I think marshallings are getting more and more fun (: Ma'ams so funny lor. wahaha. A group of 39 ma'ams came and told us a lot of jokes! and Liying ma'am very funny eh. I don't know why but the moment she says "Let me tell you a joke", to when she finishes her joke, I cannot stop laughing!

Yea. Then when we were eating lunch, I told squadmates that ma'ams told us a pervertic joke. And they refuses to wait until later for me to tell the joke so in the end I said in in Mac and I think a lot of people were listening. I think they must be thinking that ny girls are very bian tai. Out of all that were listening to the joke, only cong got it. and the other squadmates were like 'Huh? Use finger to poke hole? Very pervertic meh?" Anyway, squadmates' reactions were so hilarious. Then finally Jung went "The male private part arh??" [I think she said that quite loudly eh >.<] Yepp. Anyway. Told squadmates like everything ma'ams told us (: So fun!!

At first the start of the marshalling very boring lor. Coz me and pooh talk to ourselves and ma'ams talk to themselves also. Until the whole group of 39 ma'ams came. xD Anyway, I realised that pooh and I as compared to other squadmates are not as firm. We like a bit 'ruan'. As in after hearing our squadmates were chasing people away, I really think me and pooh are a failure. But yunghian ma'am and jomain ma'am very firm. (:

Squadmates were all scolding that CI which they thinks have a very qian bian look. [he is called the qian bian CI] haha. But I don't really have much impressions of him coz he only told us "DON'T LET ANYONE PASS" But he accused some squadmates and they very qi4.

I demostrated that sissy guy to my sis and she couldn't stop laughing. hahaha. I mean that hcis guy who went "POLICEWOMAN! POLICEWOMAN!" While waving his hands wildly with a sort of like handbag slung on his shoulder.

That day was a very qiao3 day. Took same bus as 39 ma'ams twice eh! I thought we spent like chao long at beautaiwai le. Mei xiang dao they spent an equally long time -.- Then we went west mall. Nothing much. Coz all squadmates no more $$ le except pinky. We decided that it would be a good place to shop for our graces xD hehee.

And I want my ears repierced! ): EOYs kuai4 kuai4 lai2! I going to pierce once CCA is suspended. hiak. And hope jung's and kathy's mama let them pierce and hope yingsiu decides to repierce too and hope cong and pinky and mc and pooh decides to pierce (: hehe. Putting hope on jung and cong and I'm trying to convince mc. I hope Jung's mama thinks she old enough le. [after 1 year -.-] and that day cong suddenly went "I might consider piercing" which I didn't expect her to say coz she had been cursing and disencouraging us to pierce. [she was supporting the idea of magnectic ear rings YUKES] And mc was having thoughts about it too and she said her mum would most probably allow (: Pinky should pierce but she has been opposing very strongly against it. And kathy almost pierced last year just that her mum forbids her to. Hmm. Pooh arh. She doesn't say much except that she doesn't want to pierce *shakes head*

How long are CCAs suspended for arh? I want long long time for my hole to heal. Or else like last year like that. We had barely less than 2 weeks I think. Or was it 1 week? Then in the end my hole kana. But no choice mah. That was the only week that didn't have CCA in the December Holidays. I can still see my 2 half a holes T.T My hole's still there at the front but it's gone at the back. That's why it's half a hole. But I think my front hole starting to close up also le. After so longggg.

Hmm. Right. Back to topic. We were at westmall. Then very sian. No $$ so we decided to go library. and GUESS WHO WE SAW THERE! [don't put so high hopes coz it's not a ma'am -.-] OUR DEAR SQUADMATE MICHELLE!!! WOAH. That's why I said that day was a very qiao3 day. Anyway, as usual, being our noisy selves, we were being glared at don't know how many times by don't know how many people [coz apparently we were very noisy] and we were being asked to shut up twice. and another time we were asked to remove our bags/u covers/ shoebags etc. from the thingo we were putting it on [I don't know what's that called. Something at the window there]. I really think our squad very noisy. haha. But it's a GOOD thing.

Aiya. My cough cannot stop. I will be coughing my virus onto the long2 this friday. haha.

Okie. End of post. Okok. I need to go bathe le. next time zai4 blog. and I shall tell mc tomorrow that I've removed the password (:

If only there's a way to make this blog private and no need to type password...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home