-// Hong ~*
Eeyer. Melia lied. Their blog has only 72 posts!
Anyway, who cares. =D hahaa.
Unit hike today... I bet squadmates had fun. T.T I wanna go too! Oh and goodness. I failed my organ exam. What a waste. Sacrificed unit hike and failed my exam. >.<
I was the FIRST. The whole Tampines Mall was darkkk and emptyyy. And that got me even more nervous than I already was. Impro was ok... [Okay as in my normal standard = very lan4. I hate impros] Played Samba Do Marcos. Okay too accept for occasional stepping of wrong pedals [Which I had expected xD. What can you expect? I'm using EL-100. They don't provide the lovely EL-500 for exams. T.T] Arrangment, I was asked to play Let Me Try Again. This was bad... especially the ending. Broke down like trice T.T
Here comes the worst part. LISTENING. usually my listening not bad de. HAIZ. But today the examinor went "This is in Bb major" and I heard Bb minor. And therefore I got everything wrong. Then when I played the Bbm chord, it sounded different and I freaked out. The examinor repeated that it was in MAJOR key. But I was so nervous and stuff that it completely didn't get into my head. While I was there desperately trying to find out what exactly is wrong with my chord. Then when I finally got the correct one, I couldn't remember the other chords in the family! [My mind was swirling and totally blank out at that time] ARGH. I'm such a failure. And in the end you know what the examinor said? "YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LEARN THIS ALREADY!" And then I freaked out even more. And the more I couldn't remember my chords. HAIZ. After a long long time, did I manage to get my chords and complete the exam. HAIZ.
How am I suppose to pass like that? tell me la..
lalala. I'm dead meat. My mum's gonna kill me coz I wasted $100+++.
I was clearing my files on my com when I came across this file, titled CANDYSHOP. So I opened and read it [to see if I wanna delete or keep it] And I was like OMG. WHY THE HELL DID I EVEN WRITE THIS KIND OF THINGS?!! hah. Guess what I wrote to my angel last time. [I really couldn't believe my own eyes k!!]
I don't have much friends here... Only 4 other people came to ny from my primary school. But I'm not close to them. I have quite a few good friends in hwachong! So sad cannot go meet them during lunch and recess... But 4 years later, I can be with them le! YAYYY!!!
I was like BLINKBLINK. OMG. I really didn't know I wrote this kind of things to her last time. T.T No wonder she abandoned me...
Explanation: Why I wrote this "So sad cannot go meet them during lunch and recess..."
My sis lied to me! She said go NY during break times can go over to hwachong de... T.T heh. and I was so naive to believe her. Oh. But that's not the main reason I come ny. haha. But that's ONE of the reasons I finally decided on nygh instead of dhs. First day first time first thing I asked my PSL was "Are we allowed to go over to hwachong during recess?" And she was like "er......" Okay... I WAS feeling so cheated.
Okayokay. Those crap up there happened more than a year ago. and I MUST EMPHASIZE THAT THOSE WERE A YEAR AGO. heh. One year later, [which is now] I DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH THEM IN JC. hahs.
You all must understand my feelings at that time I was writing that angel letter... I was lonely (?) haha. No la. Just that they were my closest [as in nearest] best friends. [the rest are all in dhs. So FARRR AWAYYY!] And a year ago, I was still a pure person =D That means, not gender discrimination :) :) :)
Wheeee. but now, I don't wanna meet them xD Because I'm not pure now. I'm polluted. YUKES.
Oh and mc. Stop saying you can't imagine me in gown and whatever crap. You say don't know how many million times le eh! [Are you afraid no one knows?] hur. [*As if I can imagine you in gown* xD hiakhiak] Oh. Actually I can. I think everyone looks either nice or normal in gown. As in everyone CAN be suited into a gown xD haha. But high heels... hmm. Maybe cannot.
HAHAHA. EVERYTIME I THINK OF HIGH HEELS I PICTURE MC FALLING DOWN IN HEELSSS!!! I think it looks damn hilarous can..
Kaesss. That's all!
[oh ya. last sat's badminton. me and kai won mum and dad!! GREAT LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT! 17:16 haha. Luck was on our side]
[and JIAYOU MC! for you badminton trainings. Is it fun?? xD]
[Hey. I think it'll be cool if squadmates go for lessons together xD]
[bye!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home