Hong
Da jia hao. I have finally gotten my turn to shower after waiting for 1 hour and 30 mins.
Badminton today was horrible. Shall go into details...
1st match --
Me + mum V.S. Kai + dad
13 : 15
Close score. But still lost in the end. I'm probably not very warmed up yet. haha. [Sorry. It's just an excuse]
2nd match --
Me + dad V.S. Kai + mum
15 : 7
hehee. Obvious win by us. Expected though. Coz kai and ma are both 'front players' and both their back hits not very good. My back is of course better [my front sucks.] but my dad can play both back and front. haha. His tatics all very pro. He's my AIM!! [My dad's my idol. He's pro at anything you can find.]
3rd match --
me + kai V.S. mum + dad
10 : 15
Not a bad score thought, considering 2 kidos playing against 2 adults who are much more pro. [haha. but of course they did let us a bit. or we probably would have gotten 5 or so...] Got 10 because my bro pin1 like siao. I didn't run a lot in this run. Coz Just when the match started, I had stomachache. Therefore, my bro did most of the running. And because of my stomachache, I didn't pay attention at times therefore resulting in the lost of certain balls which just came flying right in front of me. [I still endured the whole game *claps*]
4th match --
me + mum V.S. kai + dad
11 : 15
hahaz. Again. I didn't want to play anymore. But they still wanted to play and I had no choice coz today only had the 4 of us. [and they doesn't know that I was having stomachache at that time] The pain got worst. Until I was like totally cannot concentrate on the game. Still tried my best though. Again, I couldn't run a lot. but it wasn't a bad score. [coz my mum's the best at running. As in she has fast reaction] I endured until the last ball when it was 11 : 14. So sad eh! The pain was so intense I really couldn't carry on. [I couldn't even stand up straight on court. don't talk about playing] So in the end I went to the side to sit while the played 2 VS 1 for the last ball. HAIZ. And obviously, ending the game.
Went to toilet to relieve myself and the pain was gone. hahz. Probably ate some dirty food or something.
Shall talk about mock 3rd class. It was okay except for the act that my hands and neck were chao suan and I kept didn't lock up! I feel so bad.
My task was "standard front facing the lift". I didn't thought much at that time but to assume that I was suppose to turn the squad in facing the lift directly. Until halfway, I realised that there could actually be 2 interpretations. Either what I thought, or just outside [that means not turning in] facing the wall which 'contains' the lift behind it. So I asked ma'am and LiAnn ma'am said anything as long as I make the squad face the lift. So I carried on with my original plan.
All I did for the whole thing was.
- kekanan pusing
-kenan belok [however you spell it..]
-kekanan pusing
-kenanan pusing [realised that I could have just keblakan them]
-kenan belok
-kekiri pusing
-langkamerisok 5 steps backwards [to complete the 5 stationary commands]
-THE END-
Short right? haha. I heard xtm said something like this "Bu4 hao3 wan2 de! Zhe4 me4 kuai4!" hoho. I might have heard wrongly though. And I THINK I heard her say something like she thought this task will be very difficult. haha. Whatever.
After getting the squad to outside the lift, the lift suddenly opened! Then I was like "err..." Coz we were practically blocking the entrance. AND IT TURNED OUT THAT IT WAS MS KHOO! As I was back facing the lift, I couldn't see who it was! Then suddenly ma'ams went "Greet ma'am!" And just went ma'am wanted to ask me to turn [to face ma'am] another ma'am urp-ed and I greeted ma'am facing the squad >.<
After the whole thing, we talked to ma'ams 1 to 1. Shiyun ma'am ask if we have any squad problems. I said [that issue that all squadmates talked about] but in a very nice way. As in I didn't reveal a lot. Coz I think it's not good to talk bad about squadmates to ma'ams. And I believe if I did, I will grow to regret it. Answered ma'ams questions... Then still have stuffs like what we think about their squad and if there is any domineering squadmates. haha.
I thought for quite some time and I went "erm... Got squadmates very domineering meh?" in my head. So I answered no ma'am lor. But after I went back to join squadmates, A LOT of squadmates said that they were thinking of cong in their heads but decided not to say that, and just answer no ma'am. haha. mc might be the only one that answered so honestly...
Then I feel so toot lor. When sym finished with her asking, I stood up and wanted to leave. Then I also don't know why I so malu eh! When I lifted my leg up, [coz need to step out of the bench right?] I hit my knee against the table eh! The whole table shook and sym gave the diao face and went "xiao xin yi dian. . ." wahaha.
Aiyo. Throughout the whole thing I was chao nervous can! Coz when I was waiting for my turn, mc tou4 lu4 a bit the contents of the talk. And the moment I realised it's about that type of things, I became very tensed coz I very scared shuo1 cuo4 hua4. and like how to answer ma'am. I talked chao softly during that talk coz like I said, I was very nervous and I kept saying er... erm... And stuffs coz I didn't know how to answer ma'am's questions! T.T And I had tears filled in my eyes when ma'am was talking about squad problems part. haiz. As in it really touched the bottom of my heart... I had exact same feeling as what ma'am was saying... Haiz. Maybe last time 38 ma'ams had this type of problems too..? haha. Or maybe it's just that sym understands exactly how we feel or felt or were feeling.
Okayokay. Enough crapping. I shall pia all my work tomorrow. Slacked today away =D
BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home