Hong
WAHH. The pooh and friends blog is done! wheee. I am piglet and I am NOT naked. Tigger is more naked than me lor...
Shall start from Friday's celebration... ...
haha. Ma'ams' shi performance was very nice! It'll be our turn soon. hehee. But I am not very optimistic about learning shi... Then was hui1 chun1. I anyhow scribbled a few words coz I couldn't be bothered with the irritating mo and bi and hong zi. Pinky very pro eh! Coz she learns shu fa. haha. Performance in the hall was okay la. A bit boring. So I smsed yf throughout the performance. Received an sms from squadmates to meet at the back of the hall. Me and pinky xia4 si3 lor. Coz we thought ma'ams were going to scold us for not greeting. haha. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise!! Ma'ams gave us hongbao and took photos with us! So we then wished all the ma'ams xin nian kuai le as we didn't prepare any prezzies for them. haha. So shibai.
Chu xi ye was spent entertaining the dust at home... I am so suay to be in charge of the living room coz it's where all the guests will be entertain, therefore has to be in tiptop condition. You won't believe how much dust and dirt I swept up even after the second time I sweep and mop the floor. T.T finally got everything up. Here comes the fun part! CLEANING OF THE KITCHEN! HAHAHA. We poured soup over the whole kitchen as usual and slide across scrubbing the floor. It's like ice skating without skates and ice! hoho. And it's free. Went for reunion dinner. As usual, ate steamboat and played cards. (BRIDGE!) haha.
CHU YI! First day of lunar new year! Relative came. Played black jack and I lost $$. Then played mahjong (with my dad's side de relatives) They play different version as my mum's side. So I to just adjust myself. haha. We won $$. Ate a lot and I think I have gone a lot fatter now. Went to jiujiu's house. Played mahjong again. (this is with my mum's side) Helped my mum play for the first round. In the end she was the ultimate winner! haha.
CHU ER! Wei Qiang korkor brought his gf to my house to let ahmah see. But sadly, we weren't at home at that time. He was telling us about the whole incident. He said ahmah kept implying that he should get married this year. Then she gave WeiQiang korkor 1 whole stack of DBS hongbaos telling him that he can use them when he gets married. Then keep saying what she going to be a greatgrand mother le. Then the gf over there gonggong don't know what she's talking about (coz my ahmah speaks hokkien) WAHAHA. So funny lor.
Most horrible part of cny. Went to this damn crowded temple at loyang to bai4bai4. I almost suffocated from the smoke can. and my eyes were severely irritated. ARGH. If you all ever experienced that, you all will know what I'm talking about. That feeling was damn horrible and I couldn't wait to get out of there for some fresh air. There was a shi performance. Got a few huas I don't recognise eh. But their xing2 li3 cheat de lor. haha. Not cheat la. but it's different for ours. They never chiak de. And their shi never even go 1 round. Just simply went down then up jiu finish le. hah.
Went to gugu's house for dinner. steamboat again. =D Played bridge again! :)))) haha.
That's all. And FONG MEICHUN SO HUAXIN!!! She's back to shiyun ma'am again. BISH

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home