Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hong

lalala. This shall be a short post. Coz I'm berri busy. Tomorrow is LA prestation le. STRESS... piaing last minute pwerpoint. haha.

And my mortal replied me!! IF I have the time... Then I'll reply her. And gosh. Today was damn freaking hot. Scorching sun in the afternoon until I was feeling myself bake in the classroom. And now at 6.20, It's pouring. What wonderful weather. Sun then rain then sun then rain. hoho. It's so unpredictable.

Tomorrow have Home Econs!! *freaks out* I hate cooking. Anyway, talking about cooking, ma'ams told us that on 23rd, there'll be a unit cooking competition. GRAH. I hope I get into a group with loads of good cookers! Coz I can't cook. *shakes head* This is terribleeee.

kk. Go to go back to my homework. BYEE! *btw, 41 has 30 people and 15 were forced in. And I was surprised that wen xian didn't get in. I thought she put NP as her first choice...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home