Hong
hoho. Read the last last last post by mc. I never bothered to see if I'm shorter than the net or not. But since you are shorted than the net, I suppose I am too. HAHA.
The CCA Exhibition was CHAO FUN. hoho. Everything was fun except for the squad debrief. I hate debriefs man. Coz somehow, I also don't know why, Xue Ting ma'am loves talking about those type of very shang1 gan3 de hua4 and make us cry. That time farewell debrief also like that. BOO. Haiya. Jiu4 shi4 everytime debrief, she will say those type of things that make us feel very bad, like dui4 bu4 qi3 her like that. Then we will start crying. I started tearing way before chu cried. Coz I was ren3-ing. So I didn't cry during debrief. I teared throughout the whole thing. Then nearing the end, melia also started crying. It was only after debrief ended that I couldn't ren3 anymore and started crying. hoho. Other squadmates also cried. haha.
My sis said "Your squad very emotional leh! My NCOs also like that de mah. Not like we cried. You all arh. DON'T TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY!" hoho. I really think it's quite true. We ARE very emotional. I think we take the things ma'am says seriously but sometimes we don't do things seriously. But we cried because we take ma'ams' words seriously.
Anyway, on to nicer stuffs. The CCA Exhibition thingo was really very fun lor. I had a lot of fun la1-ing Sec 1s and explaining NPCC to them. lalala. Pulled A LOT of Sec 1s and I am very satisfied with myself. :) Just look at the number of names we had on the board. HOHO. It was a success! lalalalalalalalalalalala~~~
Yesterday went to play badminton. hoho.
First match
mi+daddy V.S. kai+mummy
15 : 7
hoho. kai was chao bu shuang. although I gave pity to them to let them have more points. at the score of 13 : 4, he was giving a very bi shuang face. So I decided to not like him lose so badly and gave them another 3 points before getting my other 2 points to end the game
Second match
mi+daddy V.S. kai+mummy
15 : 9
After throwing his tantram for quite some time, we had a rematch. He show good sportsmanship this time and got a score of 9. hoho. Though I must still say that it's expected for them to lose. kai and mummy can't pair together coz both of them cannot hit back balls. Mum can but she usally gets the net and not talking about kai. He can't even run fast enough to get back balls. hoho. And another thing is they both can catch smacks. You smack and they blink blink at the shuttercock. haha.
Third match
mi+mummy/sis V.S. kai+ daddy
14:15
can't blame us for missing by 1. Who ask kai to ask for no duce. haha. I always die at no duce. Started of with me and mummy and at the score of 7:7 my sis came and switch with my mum. And due to the fact that my sis came from NP and her whole shoe is filled with mud, she slipped don't know how many times coz of the mud. Which caused us to lose not little points. hoho. And this was a tight match as smacking didn't work anymore with dad catching all the smacks for kai. He just had to care about his front and dad will settle the back for him.
Fourth match
mi+yiyi V.S. kai+mummy
15:14
We over shoot our time by 10mins. Therefore was forced to choose no duce as we had no time le. However, lady luck was on our side! hoho. Although I was chao tired after 3 matches, we still won the fourth match. I really could sense that I was tired lor. I had slow reactions and my smacks were no longer that hard. And I died taking the back. Coz the back must run a lot and I was very tired le. haha. So although kai and mummy were an easy pair to deal with, we had close scores. Oh and another thing that caused us to lose points was coz I kept hitting the net when I used back hand. Coz before this match started, I was training my back hand with the wall. Reflexes and strength. Coz my back hand not very strong. So when the match started, my back hand muscles were very suan1 le. So in the end my back hand didn't have enough strength. hoho.
A very interesting thing that happened was that throughout the four matches, I hit kai on the face 4 times!! HOHOHO. He is chao suay. And this is not the first time that he kept getting hit by the shuttercock. Somemore all the times I hit him was with smacks. Could have imagined the pain. But it's his own fault that he never block. haha. maybe his reactions too slow le. lai2 bu4 ji2 block so all hit him. haha.
OKay. That's all. And I'm going off to do homework. That siaosiao mc finished all her homework le. So fast... :( BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home