Sunday, January 07, 2007

dad

i had the flu ytd. today i have sore throat and can't talk.

bleah

played table soccer with my cousins ytd. My cousin victor was soooo -.- let me narrate.

it was me and my daddy against Jon and Victor. Jon is pro and so he din wan to be goalkeeper. so vic was goalkeeper. anyway, the ball ended up in front of victor's goalkeeper. and victor hit it into his own goalpost TWICE!!!! after that, Jon decided it was unsafe for victor to be goalkeeper and took over. hahahahahahaha this is so funny. While me and my dad were laughing, Vic had this bewildered expression and Jon had this weiqu expression. HAHAHAHAHA! k nvm.

I lost my formation badge just now. and I was damn freaked out! anyway, I finally found it. phew.

i suddenly wish that pauline won't join np

pipa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home