FAMILY OF FIVE

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

dad

WE
R
BECOMING
SENIORS
TMR
!!!!

yes! I'm chao high....can't wait to see the new sec 1s=)=)=)

in less than 12 hrs, we'll be seniors!
SENIORS!!!!
whoots!

-pipa-

posted by 40 at 8:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contributors

  • 40
  • Meichun

Previous Posts

  • dadWhoots! Went badminton ytd. But it was qte sad ...
  • MamaYesterday was CHAO FUN!! hohox. Although we we...
  • dadsqdms! i'm finally gonna play badminton later! ...
  • dadAlumni games days was damn damn damn fun!!!! Yt...
  • dadI feel guilty. SRY XUE TING MA'AM!!!!I shall na...
  • MamaHOHOHO!!!MERRY CHRISTMASSQUADMATES!!!and to ev...
  • daddyRealised that I missed out alot by not going ...
  • daddyI am feeling very happy.I have just crapped t...
  • Mamahahaha. I wanted to blog about farewell but ha...
  • MamaFeeling chao tired now. Not coz I did somethin...

Powered by Blogger