Pipa
YO SQDMS!
i want to post bout this very stupid thing that jung, chuchu and I were thinking of doing.
See, after 3rd lang....we walked to the mrt. Sock keng ma'am and her group of friends were walking behind us. When we reached the interchange, we saw 55 (Sock keng ma'am's bus) and we turned back to see if sock keng ma'am would run for the bus. Anyway, Sock keng ma'am was looking down at her handphone. And, the bus was alr going to leave. Sqdms and I thought that maybe she hadn't seen the bus and were thinking of asking the bus-driver to wait for her. Then we realised that it is very diaow to do it. So we didn't do it. EXCELLENT DECISION! coz apparently she didn't take 55 today. phew. Imagine if we had asked it bus to stop, it would be super duper double triple diaowwwwwwwww.
phew.....
Another story of today....
My tablemate of math class was looking out of the window during math. Then seemingly she saw her senior. Guess what she did? She screamed out loud that she saw her senior -.- So crazy!!! The worst part was that Ms Teng heard her and promptly drew the curtains. SO I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING TOO!!!! This is so annoying. She should learn to admire in silence.
oh ya, while I was walking home with my neighbour-senior, she asked me "how is NPCC?" I was bout to tell her bout everything. Then i realised she knew Sijia ma'am so I decided to play safe and simply say that it was "fun". Anyway, she told me Sijia ma'am also says that it is "fun". I told her that every NP person would say that NP is fun. So she asked me if it was a rule that every NP person must say that NP fun-.- HAHAHAHA!!!! imagine having such a rule.....so san tiao xian.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home