Hong
Eh. meichun. LOOK I'M POSTING. HAHA.
Not that I never post... I typed 1 very long post and I accidentally X it away. That's why... And I was too lazy to re-type all over again.
This week no badminton T.T Coz my mum forgot to book court.
hoho. Btw, when I told my parents about the chase us home during farewell thing right, they both gave the same answer. "Of course la! You all don't go home, he also cannot go home what!"
okay.. -.-
I am SAD. COZ I WANT TO DO FANCY BA!!! DARN THAT LONG YUE. SO BORING. poof. I hate long yue now. Because of longyue, I NEVER GET TO DO LONG AND FANCY BA! T.T
But I am APPY TOOOO. Coz I'm watching hanakimi! SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHA. And my sis was like -.- Coz she thinks it's not nice. hur.
Okay. back to my lovely show. BYEE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home