Hong
T.T Someone save meee. I don't know how to do the History Assignment!! T.T And my horrible sis doesn't want to teach me!! Gosh. She just spent don't know how long trying to find a shirt to wear. Not like she's going on a date right?? (hoho. Who knowss? maybe she is..) Anyway, she denies the fact that she's going out with Elvis. She said she's going to Victoria Concert Hall with her friends for a Gu Zheng Concert. hoho. But go concert only mah. No need to pick her clothes until like that
Anyway, I got a feeling Elvis' not the one she likes HAHAHA. I think it's Andy eh. Coz she always talk about Andy de. =X hoho. lucky this blog is password protected. Or she'll probably come after me with a butcher knife and kacha me into million pieces and feed me to dogsss.
Yesterday went to NUS with MeiChun. hoho. It's very worthit considering the amount of effort put in in that exhibition and the entrance fee's only $1 !!! There was this chao cool machine. HAHA. And we played with mobius strip. (The one I played with during sabbaticals last year - Geo World) And something very toot happened...
I was sms-ing her while on the MRT to find that we were on the same train. HAHAHA. I was at the head and she was at the tail!! So qiao3 right? Anyway, that's not the point. We went down to the bus stop after alighting and went to ask the bus driver of 95 whether it does to NUS or do we have to take 95 from opposite the road. That bus driver was an Indian and didn't appear to look very clear about what we were trying to ask. So we decided to just heed mc's mother's words and take from opposite. After some time, a 95 came and mc went up again to ask if it goes to NUS, only to find that it was the same bus driver!! HAHAHA Apparently, that bus driver was trying to tell us that the bus takes a loop further down and it DOES goes to NUS. LOL. I think the bus driver was amchio-ing. So funny can!
hahaha. Okay. Gotta go for my lunchieee le. bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home