Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hong

haha. Something that I think is very _______ happened today.

After alighting 154 at Singpost as usual, I stood at the bus stop waiting for my slow pok 155. Then after very long, 1 whole string of a total of 8 buses came together! (so cool right?!)

Being valentine's day today, the crowd alighting the buses were especially HUGE. (but still about the same number of people at the bus stop coz everyone went to take MRT) So, the second and third buses were both 154s. Okay. So a lot of people alighted and walked towards the MRT. Since there are a lot of people alighting, (we all know people take their time to alight...) it was especially slow. So all the other buses were stuck at the back and I couldn't see their number (I was being quite despo coz I waited for very long le!)

Then... From the corner of my eye, I saw this guy. His qi4 zhi2 hen3 xiang4 sp. He was directly beside me but I cannot turn! I was very tempted to turn my head but if I turned my head, I would be like looking straight at him and it's chao paiseh. (if it isn't him) And from the corner of my eyes, I saw that this guy had black shorts. So I thought, "cannot be him la. Must be some guy from other school" So I decided that he wasn't sp but I couldn't stop looking through the corner of my eye coz his dunno-how-to-say CHAO xiang4 sp lor.

Then I saw the number of the third last bus. 70. Being very devastated coz the last bus was 135 and my only hope was the second last bus. 70 came and that guy didn't move. The more I concluded he isn't sp. Then suddenly he moved! And he walked towards that 70...

JB#%^*H2TU$^%#HQY$%&8t0sb%$jpbji^&%#sd*f.

He is sp lor. kns. He was wearing chinese high NPCC t-shirt (yes, the one with da canon at the back) and black short that had the material of FBTs but it's not FBT.

wthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwth.

I wanted to ask him if he's going back khs for cny or not. Coz if he's also not going back, then I also don't go back le. No point.

So sad lor. All my best friends are having normal school day on Friday and they have CCA. :(

sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.sad.

I miss them. HAIZ.

haha. Today's valentine's day! I have loads of choco! Thanks people! MUACKS!
bye. I need to go eat dinner le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home