HONG
WAHHHH! THIS IS THE 150th POST!!! We are pro man. So many posts le XD.
Kaes. Shall ramble 'bout LSC and the Sec 1s.
Horrible sec 1s... EVERYONE KNEW AND SAW CLEARLY WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE DOING THIS MORNING. So I shall not waste my time on cursing them. hur. They are just a bunch of spoilt brats. Not saying every one of them. As in overall impressions they give us. hahs.
Toilets:
Freaking teachers of Sec 1s CLAIMED that they checked the toilets after the classes used them and they were cleannnn. Oh yeah..? Pads hanging on walls very clean hor. I wonder if they have cock eyes or they simply were just too lazy to even check. Pails and scoops were missing and now I think we have to pay for them.
Stupid teachers said that we left the toilets dirty for the Sec 1s which is so damn not true. According to chuxi, numerous Sec 1s used the toilets before their assigned time and when the teachers came to check the toilets just before the assigned time, they say that we left the toilets like that when it was the Sec 1s that used it and dirtied it.
Hey, pleaasseeee. yal know how many freaking times we washed the toilets and made sure they were clean before we hand them over to the Sec 1s..! And nice Mr. Chia even went around asking all of us to fill up all the pails and bottles so that the Sec 1s could just start bathing immediately and not having to wait for the pails to fill.
Gosh. Kindness does NOT pay back. According to chu, Mr Chia got scolded. whatever la. We almost had to go back and clean the toilets again for the Sec 1s... Poof. Irresponsible freaks.
Hey, I wonder how they bathed in a cubicle with a bloody pad hanging on the wall! EEWWW. They are just plain disgusting okay.
hahs. I suppose that's why 41's the way they are now. Again, I'm not saying all of them. Having just ONE person like that in your squad is enough to ruin your whole reputation. Seriously, there are some real nice 41s.
Amazing race... Was okay la. haha. I think the most fun part of the whole thing was chasing tiffany! She's the 'thief' who we are suppose to catch and might get extra points. haha. We chased her like siao okay. Running a whole long strip of distance. Man is she a fast runner... So we activated our dear sprinter... CHINGYI. WHOOSH. Gone with the wind she was and not before long the distance drew near and WOOLALA. Tiffany was finally ours. WHEEE. [haha. at that time, we were still desperately laggin behind trying to catch up with the 2 super women]Though we only got 2 extra points [which was rather not worthit] IT WAS DAMN FUN MAN!
Hmm. Sleeping under the stars was normal (?) Worried a whole lot that snail would climb out in the middle of the night and crawl over me >.< Coz remember... Ma'ams said that ATC that time. It was at night and they couldn't see and cannot be bothered to see [coz they have no time] whether there were any snails along the corridor. The whole group of them will just dash across crushing all the innocent snaillies.
haha. I being waken in the middle of the night by this horrbly LOUD snoring from huier. haha. And lucky for me, this time xinyi didn't go siaosiao and roll all over the place. hehe. My class was the last to get up can... All the classes were up le then only left my class there 1 whole row of lazybums still over there lai4 chuang2-ing. Movie's NICEEEE. I love Kevin Clark man. He's freaking COOL!
Wheee. I suddenly don't feel like typing post le. Therefore I shall chang hua duan shuo. Second was 204's duty. Fun sia. Coz I was in charge of the queue! xD Slackest job plus I got the 212 toilet. And because 212 is also in the commitee and they understand all our rules and feelings and blah, they were damn co operative. =D YAY! Therefore I got the slackest of out the slackest job.
Leadership games - no comments except that our kidnappees were being realeased coz we had to rush off to toilet duties. =D YIPPIE! haha. That sure saved us a lot of trouble [no need to run around the whole school looking for our dear fellow classmates].
telematch... Quite fun la. hahaa.
2nd night was the fun-est part of all! WHEEE. We played bridge under late at night. Lights needed to be off so we used torchlight! haha. Makes me think of the 'I ask my love' cheer.
There was one night
We went night hike
There was no light
So we used torchlight
Under clear moonlight
Looked into her eyes
And asked her to
Be my future wife
haha. I still remember 38 ma'ams' version with HAPPY ENDING. wheee! I LOVE happy endings. Not like that cong. So spastic.
okok. Back to topic. Haiz. So sad squadmates doesn't know how to play bridge... It's such a fun game and it requires more brain than daitee and some other crap card games.
drama... Was okay la. But I was chao scared and paiseh okay. Aiyo. Force me to wear skirt and dance somemore. Pleaseee la. Do I look like someone who can dance... eeyer. *pukes*
haha. Camp finally ended. haha. Went with squadmate for lunch at KAP. 38 ma'ams went there too!! A LOTTTT of them. haha. I can't wait to see 38 ma'ams in GOWN!!! >_<
Poof. I have a sudden urge to play maple after 2 years of quiting. haha. I shall go play. *for a while* BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home