I shall post about friday. haha
The parade was quite a success! Flag party everyone's flag drop down nice nice during hormat *smugs* HOORAY! wahaha. Then nothing much just that my friends kept hitting my rank and cannot qiao4 jiao3!! hoho. 41 greet us leh. Felt so shiok can. and greet ma'ams also very fun (:
Dinner was *yumyum* I mean like the food was nice. and take a lot of photos using mc's camera. But hmm... I would still had prefered it if it was the ACTUAL type of dalt dinner. [seol garden's chicken very nice. hehe]
Oh. Then after that took squad and unit photo and I got blinded by all the flashes. Like those da4 ming2 xin1. Yepp. Then ma'ams also got blinded by flashes until they forbidded 41 to take photos.
hoho. No time now. Post about CSM some other day [39 ma'ams so funny!!] wheee.
byebyeee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home