Monday, April 09, 2007

hehe. 159th post. Not bad sia. We shall make it the 160th post anniversary tomorrow on our BIRTHDAY! WOOTS! *copy melia and jung >.<*

wahaha. Shall talk about what xinyi was telling me and chu in the comlab. She said that WE HAVE TO FREAKING CHOOSE A TOOT HCI GUY FOR PROM NIGHT! bnkkjrsgkbjsgbj

wth. firstly. I totally DO NOT wanna dance with a guy. Secondly. What if you get a damn toot ugly nerdy fat guy who keeps stamping on your feet. Thirdly. More than 95% of hci guys are horrible.

I mean like when I was at the bus stop with pinky, I started looking out for the hci guys and gosh were they all *vomit* And I believe they think ny girls are *vomit* too. Since we don't like each other, WHY MAKE US DANCE?!!!

omgomgomgomg. I so totally do NOT look forward to prom night. Chu was saying that maybe we should just dump all our guys together at a corner and make them jiao1 liu2 while we sneak away and have fun with squadmates xD [nice idea!]

Anyway, according to xinyi, we will be randomly given a classlist of a class in hwachong. with their name and height. Love his name, and you sign beside it. gah. but something I don't understand is, on that day, how would you know which is your guy? I mean like they aren't gonna go around holding tags of their name while you search for your guy right? -.-'' She said she isn't sure too.

I do not trust the credibility of this information because according to her, this was first introduced last year [which means 37 ma'ams are the first to try it out. hehe] However, I do not have any impressions of any 37 ma'ams mentioning about this and blogging 'bout it. It's such a BIG event. haish. and xinyi was getting so excited over it. She was saying she would go the the hairdresser's before it and get her hair permed and dyed. and wear this wear that... -.- okay. She's lookin' forward to it but I'm not.

*maybe I should just get myself an MC. Too bad for my guy then*

Anyway, I positive that whoever gets me is bound to be very dao3 mei2. Esp. if he wants to dance. He can go find some other gals coz I'M NOT DANCING. Somemore with some mo4 sheng1 guy. >.<

Oh ya. TALL people like chu and melia should go snatch for a guy first coz if yall wait for the left overs, yo're gonna regret it coz he's probably going to be shorter than you. A small puny guy would spoil your day (:

Anyway, this info was from a hci guy. and apparantly, not a lot of ny girls know about this. That's why I don't really trust it. I mean BIG things like this should be passing fast yea? and this was from the mouth of wuyan's bf in hci -.-'' *Shh... xy told be she had 7 bfs last year worx. more hua xin than mc! =X longest lasting 1.5 years shortest 3 days*

Gosh. the two [jung and chu] are starting their ahlian conver >.<
BYE! [i'm going to chou4 re4 nao4]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home