Yo! Llama here.
Went down to 7-11 to buy bread just now, coz my ma forgot to. As I were the only person in the house, available at that time, the duty naturally fell to me.
So I got a 2 dollar note from my ma and went down.
was greeted pleasantly by the lady at the counter=) went straight to the bread rack to stood there for a super long time, deciding which type of bread to buy. After subjecting the breads to various tests, such as cost, taste, familiarity etc., I decided on the First Choice super long loaf of bread, mainly coz it is long in length and considerably cheap in price ($1.20).
So I went to the counter, placed down the loaf and the note and smiled at the lady.
She kept me waiting for a while, while she sorted out some notes. All the while I smiled encouraging at her. No results. I felt stupid=(
When she finally attended to me, I was crying with joy (just a figure of speech, you know i don't cry). Then she said '1.80 pls' and my eyes popped.
ONE EIGHTY??? What happened to one twenty???? Just like what anyone in the situation would do, I turned and glared at the price sign on the bread rack.
What a joke, I misread the sign. feeling so cheated and unable to refuse the lady as my face would be all gone, I paid the 1.80 and left the shop with bad grace.
I am determined to enjoy the bread temendously to make up for the ex-ness of the bread.
So there, Bready.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home