Saturday, May 05, 2007

Went to pooh's house this morning... and that TUNG YI JUNG OVERSLEPT! I'm feeling very lucky that I decided not to meet her at hci bus stop first before taking bus over to pooh's bus stop. I would have been waiting in vain. So in the end we decided not to wait alr. and asked pooh to come over to pick us. So we 4 people squeeze at the back of pooh's car. [jung reached pooh's house at 11+. she's 2 hours late!] So in the end me melia and jiayuin were entertaining ourselves by watching some children show and playing piano while waiting for jung to arrive. [coz everything's with her. we can't do anything until she arrives] While pooh and chu went upstairs to do their cultural icon thingy.

Pooh's gou gou very scary T.T okay. anyway, Jung finally arrived. So me melia and jiayuin went up to pooh's room to do what we were there to do while crapping. HOHO. Lucky I changed my organ to 3. Or else I would have had to leave pooh's house at 11. [which was the time jung arrived -.-]

Lunch was chicken chop which was BAD. Because I'm having cough. and it's CHICKEN. But nevermind la. haha. There was nothing else to eat le. and it was nice la. haha. So nice of pooh's mama to provide us with lunch (:

Waha. Then I left coz I need to rush back for my organ lesson. and guess what. I left pooh's house at 1.40 and I reach at 3.30 !! About 2 hours eh! Stupid bus. I was late by half and hour. melia's said they left at 5. hao chi orh. Her orginal plan was to leave at 2.

Anyway, on friday, I met charmaine at the paya lebar bus stop eh! I was so surprised can! She actually recognised me from the back! She went "Of course la! Ni dou mei you bian dao! See! Your hair is still the same!" -.- okay... haha. She knows huihan. Charla's friend. And she went "The small small one right?" while putting her hand at her chest level. hahah. She said Huihan very cute xD waha. Yea anyway, then she went "Do you still keep in contact with sp?" Then sp was at the other end of the bus stop. Then gang hao when she asked that right, 70 came. So I went "There... his bus." I thought she knew sp was there le eh. Coz I thought she saw sp boarding the bus.

Then after that, halfway, she went, you still got see sp or not? Then I was like o.O Gang cai bu shi kan le lor. Then she went "You meant he was there just now?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I would have pulled him here to talk to you" then I was like "You very lan eh! 1 big person there you never see!" Then she went "Aiya. but even if I go and pull him also cannot pull dao de. Must ask hc come and help me pull also" ---_---

I think I'm very smart lor. Coz right from the start when we started the conver, I already knew sp was there. But I didn't tell her. Coz I know if I tell her she confirm will want to go and talk to him de and will pull me along. And the point is I don't want to talk to him. waha. I understand her too well le *smugs*

And I'm very wei da. Coz I sacrificed a 155 just to stay and talk to her (:

Okay. I want to sleep le.
Let's all pray together that we don't kana that thing during ATC. Squadmates are all terrified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home