Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hong

waha. THANKYOU SQUADMATES! The cake is very nice! But yall are nicer!! hehe. Although my birthday still got one week plus. hahaa. And so honoured eh! 11 squadmates turned up!

Guess what my bro just said. "Hello, doctor arh? Is this Chang... changi... Changi Airport Hospital?" WHAHAHA. Okay. He's playing the imaginary phone thingo. I think he meant to say Changi Hospital -.- wahah. So cute!

Anyway, today on the bus home, I was asking pingting. Imagine IF a ma'am's brother were to be a squadmate's bf. SO COOL RIGHT!! Waha. Then pinky was like Then when see family that time..... Bu shi hui xia si? Then we talking about some crazy things that would never happen. I thought that If ma'am's brothers were to be some squadmate's bf right, then the age gap bu shi hui hen da lor? So I told pinky I think Cadet's brother is squadmate's bf have a higher possibility eh! and I think it sounds more logical(: and guess what pinky said! "HUH! THEN IF THEY KISS HOW?!" [then tai pian yi that cadet le. Get to see ma'ams....] Anyway, then I was saying right, If ma'ams come to your house, you will of course dash back into your room and lock your door right?

Oh ya. I remember how we led to this conversation. Coz pinky was saying that her cousin's bf is 20 years old and knows Mr Gan, who is 21, and is Mr Gan's junior. So pinky was saying that... Imagine your senior is your gf's teacher... wahah.

YIPPEEE! Jung gave me something! Is __________ give her de. I shall treat it as my birthday gift (:

Tomorrow 4 squadmates are going for the mother's day bake cake thingo. So another 4 of us are staying back to play ball + go SAC to play car (: and to Go train for 2.4! *faints. My 2.4 is postponed to next tuesday. (: I am going to fail! Yippeee! Coz zuijin only had 1 pt. and due to the fact that I hadn't been running for ages, I almost died. and Must remind jung to bring PE shirt.

OKay. I finished the IvP crap and the clay so disgusting can. >.< And my prototype is very ugly coz apparently I'm not good with clay. Shall see how things go tomorrow(:

Okay. That's all coz I'm going to watch my show!
[Still thinking of how I'm going to tie my hair on friday. It's a tragic fact that clips aren't allowed T.T haizzz. I think I'll end up having a lot of tiny strips connecting to the big one coz my hair is very layered. Nevermind. I shall leave that to melia [my specialised hair tier coz apparently no other squadmate can tie my hair except for jiayuin but she doesn't do it as good as melia] Just see how things go on friday. and somemore the long2 just have to sweep my head and I bet all my hair will drop out le. I mean drop out from the rubberband -.-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home