Thursday, May 17, 2007

I can't believe blogger's back to normal again. haha.
Anyway. I want to announce that I get GOLD! wahaha! I was so happy can. Coz my 2.4 get gang gang hao C. Great improvement from E last year [hehe]

Tomorrow got DALT (: But I'm very scared that I will have muscle ache tomorrow T.T Coz today me and melia carried the 3m of newspapers down to 308. My arm almost broke off >.< Then we asked for extension for the rags. [only have like about half a garbage bag now]

Meichun is a bad girl. Today is the second day she doesn't have to come to school and she has not posted yet! despite the fact that I asked her to post like last sunday. tsk. BAD GIRL.

Meichun is a even badder girl coz she left me alone to do the IvP prototype and presentation. How can she kana sick at this time! Leave me alone to saw and drill and mould the toothbrush the whole night! Then today's presentation I was damn nervous can! Coz firstly, I was chao afraid that the prototype would fail me. and secondly, I was presenting alone T.T as in like there's no one to pei2 wo3 and I got damn nervous. No meichun, so I sat with yijia and ruiqing while trying very hard to calm myself down. Then don't know la, felt like I was going to cry. But, then again, I went up and it was quite okay la. The prototype worked.

Oh ya. I was very nervous also coz everyone's ppt had like A LOT of slides and ours only had 3. Coz there was suppose to be a skit before the ppt but I bu ke neng over there zi yan zi yu right? So I went straight into the ppt. 3 slides only but ppt slides are not meant to have a lot of words what. 1 slide is name class all those, second slide is 2 brief sentences on our problem statement, and 3rd slide is just a diagram. Simple enough? haha. The rest is all me talking & explaining and elaborating on our problem and solution. hehe. And I'm one of the few groups that actually went up without a script. I mean like why should there be a script? We have been working through this project for like 2 terms? and should of course know your project well enough to be able to go up and let your ideas flow out through your mouth without even thinking. So I just went up like that lor. But to say the truth, I think I would had been much calmer if I had a script. [you will have more an1 quan2 gan3]

Hmm. Then after school me and melia decided to go outside NP room to see the newspapers coz melia was curious. [coz I was telling squadmates that 41's newpapers outside np room] haha. Then something o.O happened. hehe. Although I feel quite... hmm... guilty? [coz didn't mean to do it mah. somemore that melia never tell me earlier!] but very shuang eh! As in coz when they _______ us, you will feel very nice. but quite funny la. We were standing there then she wants to put newspaper so she _________ us. -.- They ying1 gai1 _________ us de shi2 hou4, they don't _______. Bu4 ying1 gai1 ________ de shi2 hou4, they _________. -.- haha. yea. So anyway, we asked her why they put their newspapers there and blahblah. haha. She's very nice(: wahaha. [cannot be bias. So must praise all of them] All of them are nice too(: They are quite innocent. But made me very happy eh. =D

Oh ya. They quite qin2 lao2. Saw them practising drills. [maybe they got inspired by us. WAHAHA] Quite a lot of them turn up for their squad meeting judging from what I saw. but I didn't go and count la. but looks like quite a lot of them. hmm. Oh ya as I was saying right, during 3rd class period, we practically every morning before school, recess and lunch, go board room to practise drills. waha. but most of the time we are 2 ranks. haha. Our attendance not very good. And those that turns up always turns up and those that don't, hardly. But now, not much squad meetings le. Only 1 recent one to practise campcraft.

2 peggers 2 bowliners 2 verticles and 3 'outsiders'. Then 123GO! Then squadmates chiong to the imaginary equipments and started pegging imaginary pegs etc. I guessed that didn't really work. Coz squadmates were suppose to shout out what they were 'doing' [coz obviously we can't see what they were trying to do with those imaginary items] Then the 'outsiders' will correct them if they do anything wrongly. But it didn't worked coz like peggers pegged finish all the pegs so damn fast even before the outer sheet was flown. [coz apparently, air pegs goes in with 1 hit -.-] Then everything was very luan4. And some squadmates forgot to shout out some things they were doing and squadmates were walking through the place were the tent supposedly was. wahaha. So ended up quite luan4 and didn't really help a lot other than some occasional corrections I made for squadmates. But at least we managed to correct some things. Otherwise tuesday's act would had been even worse.

Right. Tuesday I was bowliner twice! I was devastated when I heard that I was going to be bowliner to the second time. T.T Next time shall paste 2 plasters on my baby fingers so that I can put the twine hard hard without having my poor fingers to suffer. haha jk. And Meichun cried. Coz she wounded herself when being bowliner for the first round. Blister. somemore there's mud. haha. This is like only the second time I see her cry. As compared to other squadmates, who cried like don't know how many billions times alr. meichun is the only squadmate who have not cried during any debriefs before. Yea. In short, she has never cried in front of ma'ams before. She's always the one going to toilet to get toilet papers for squadmates when we need it. [for wiping of tears for most of us, but tearing for melia(: ] That reminds me of farewell. haha. I am digressing further and further away.

But anyway, that day all of us were so stressed over our farewell item that we sat at the basketball court, and started tearing paper into tiny cubes to fa1 xie4 while crying and cursing. Righto, and guess what was the paper we were tearing. (: hahah. Our song lyrics paper for the song we wanted to do on. Coz apparently, that was the only paper we had with us. and we huo2 gai1 coz we had a hard time picking up all the tiny cubes after we fa1 xie4 finish.

My sis was giving me a lecture. Coz I told her the newspapers were for campfire and she started cursing about all the crap like campfire doesn't even need newspapers and ma'ams were mad. Then she went on telling her story on how they were cheated during their Leisure Camp. They ordered don't know what wood then in the end they gave them some waste wood. Then her squadmates had to xi1 sheng1 and not sleep for 2 nights to soak the waste wood in don't know what for the campfire. Then blahblahblah. And in the end I had to shut her off by telling her MAYBE it isn't for campfire.

ahaa. I see a busy weekend ahead. And I see the organ lesson I hate. >.< violin="D">.< HAIZ. My brother very long never bring his trombone home le. I miss band! T.T

This reminds me of the the Annual NP Day parade at HQ. I saw something. I whole heart sank the moment I saw him. I was happily reading the booklet and was attracted to the article on the YTWO-NPCC band. Why didn't they have this in ny? but anyway, nothing can be done since I'm alr in nynp. Hmm. Their conductor is Anthony Chew. Never struck me that this was our Mr Chew. I don't know... Until the end of the parade when I was waiting for my sis. He was walking with another guy and I was staring very hard at him thinking he looks damn familiar. White long sleeves and black long pants. Very formal, holding a black jacket. Only then did it struck me that the creator of this YTWO-NPCC Band is none other than Mr Chew. He never mentioned it to us before. I don't know la. But I feel very dui4 bu4 qi3 him and Mr Mashi. They worked so hard trying to make us improve but 1 person appreciating it is not enough. Primary school kids are hard to control. Everytime, I only see disappointment and frustration in them. haiz.

Mr Mashi had been under a lot of stress. But I don't know what kept him there for so long until that he only resigned 1 year after I left khs. I guess he still held hope. But he's really not suited to teach primary school. Coz primary school kids are totally different from Secondary ones. And our school was his first shot and he swore that he was never ever going to teach a primary school again. hahs. But comparing him and Mr Fong, he is much better. Coz last time Mr Fong's band sessions were just SLACKING around. Almost every session was sectional and the point is that as primary school kids, they don't behave like secondary ones and guai1 guai1 go for sectionals and listen to their seniors. In Primary school, as long as there's no one looking after you, you play(: Right. So ended up our seniors play with us. And we end up doing nothing at sectionals.

Mr Mashi also helped our band get a lot of things. Like last time our room was just a puny broke down music room with no aircon and everyone just sit in 3 rows on the 3 long rows of benches coz there wasn't space for proper band formation. Our school is damn bias. Give CO BIGBIG room. Aircon somemore. Yea. Anyway, in the end, we got a BIGGER room with nice nice air con and specially made sound proof curtains. Then got a lot of new instruments wahaha. Shiny shiny. Rather than all those old rusting ones. nicenice expensive cornets that professionals use. Then got new bass drum, new trumpets, new trombones, new euphoniums, new Eb horns, new and more percussion instuments, new and lighter tubas for poor fooxin, johnathan, and yuxuan.

Don't know how the tuba section doing now. Coz Foo Xin is gone and left with Johnathan and Yu Xuan as seniors but hmm... They can't blow. Both of them are EM3 de. And you know what. Every week I have to reteach them how to read notes. HMPH. [coz I teach trombone, euphoniums/baritones and tuba sections. All bass clef instruments] Yea anyway, I tell you hor, they both very ke lian. Especially Johnathan. Yu Xuan is smarter. Johnathan cannot even remember how old his brother is. And that time I told him I can take 10 or 32 home. And immediately after that, he forgets and goes "You take 30 is it?" -.- He combined the numbers. Anyway, I everytime I finishes teaching john how to read the notes all over again, he forgets almost immediately. Until I very qi4. Somemore I have to teach so many people from sections eh. But luckily, the other 2 sections de people all very smart de. No need to teach also can. Only that zhantong. Everytime run away and go watch the basketball people train. Aiyoo. Then weiheng will go join him. Then I will pull them back and make them sit on the chair and wait for their turn.

But I think they are very lucky lor. Got nice senior everytime sectionals that time help them take chair and choose nice location and put the chairs nicenice for them to sit. haha. Last time my senior also like that. I think Joseph that year very fun. Coz that year all the seniors all very funny de. Somemore that year had a lot of seniors, then a lot of people entertain us. [I mean from these 3 sections] Especially the 3J from trombone section. Joseph, Justin, Jervin. haha. I think I have good memory! Then got amanda also. Hmm. My juniors got Pamela, Zhantong, Weiheng, yingying, Johnathan and Yu Xuan. Poor yingying very kelian. Coz she's the only other trombone in same that session [as in got afternoon session and morning session] The other 4 trombone players all in the other session. hehe Including my brother.

I feel amused coz I've been jumping from 1 topic to another -____- Topics that doesn't even link. rahhh. I am tired. Therefore, I shall sleep. My mum's not home yet. So are my 2 brothers, It's 11 alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home